War Room Lounge v57: We Sher Love Dogs

Favorite Breeds of Dogs? Pick up to three (pulled from AKC.org rankings)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People like us who are the good kind of crazy tend not to be.
At first I was like,
8JcidKO.gif

9NPwJ2w.gif

ES80UXw.gif

But then,
a73cb1d2b353991b7025d6f556977827.gif

Lmao.

**liked this post

(Can't like with dubbs)

Slept like a fucking baby for the first time in like 6 months last night. Woowoo.

Do you actually have a bed & bedroom now?
I WILL have my own bedroom. Earliest we could move in is Saturday but MOST LIKELY we will pay the security deposit to hold the place and move in around the 15th of August. The landlord knew this up front and told us he'd prorate the rent for August if we needed time to get financials in order.

Did you pee the bed?
Nah.

Fuuuuuuu. I heard about a nearby break in to me last night. Just now seeing details on local news.

It was only 3 blocks blocks away from me. 5 dudes broke in via kicked down door, all 5 had handguns. Thankfully they just took possessions and left and the residents are fine. Unclear yet if it's targeted to them or random.

Really hoping this is just some gang stealing back from someone who ripped them off and not them just picking a home to kick in even if occupied.

Fuuuuuuu. I heard about a nearby break in to me last night. Just now seeing details on local news.

It was only 3 blocks blocks away from me. 5 dudes broke in via kicked down door, all 5 had handguns. Thankfully they just took possessions and left and the residents are fine. Unclear yet if it's targeted to them or random.

Really hoping this is just some gang stealing back from someone who ripped them off and not them just picking a home to kick in even if occupied.

Sounds targeted. Does that person own a business that deals with a lot of cash?

Sounds targeted. Does that person own a business that deals with a lot of cash?

I don't know that person. Couldn't say either way. And actually I only know the street and block, not specific house from the press release.

I agree it's most likely targeted unless another one in the neighborhood gets hit by multiple peeps instead of just 1 or 2 guys. So hopefully a one and done situation here. I live in basically a commuter 10k town outside of a rather high crime city. Til now, my immediate area has seemed fine. Only some minor stuff that's probably edgy highschoolers. 5 armed people hitting one home sparked my attention more than the usual reports, then I see it was one street over and just down the road.

"McNulty, you are a gaping asshole, we both know this."
"Bunk is strictly a suit and tie motherfucker"

raw

"You just call the mother of your children a cunt?"
"No, I did not"

I feel embarrassed I never thought of that before. It is pretty odd.
If you think it's odd, I'm going to help you figure out why it's not a difficult stretch for some people to make the conflation in their minds:
Terms like "Globalists", "Post-Marxists" and "College Elites" have long histories of being used as dog whistles for Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back