War Room Lounge v56: Distributed Denial of Threadstarting Attacks

What did you do during the great DDoS of 2019?

• Sat holding my knees in the corner, shaking myself into a catatonic peace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visited an offshoot and laughed at pictures of banned posters

• *was not actually a DDoS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Limbo Pete
qw7560mgf9c31.jpg
Oh my dear sweet lord

Question for a greater mind than mine...What does it say that only me , AC , and zeb briefly pondered the idea we had been IP banned?
I'm a paid provocateur so I know that wasnt an option.

Lots of people are really retarded when it comes to mentally ill trolls and stalkers. For whatever reason, people seem to put up with it and don't give a fuck (or encourage it) until they're the target.

Lead, JDragon, and LimboPete fall into this. Otherwise intelligent people but with a big retarded flaw.

At least tag me, man. Can you point to examples about what’s bothering you?

As to the pole, it should be noted that I did indeed watch a bunch of old Hunto fights last night.

At least tag me, man. Can you point to examples about what’s bothering you?
Ha, the "bite my ass" was in response to your editing of my OP, rather than in response to this. But I'm happy to clarify this point further, if that's what you really want to do.

I didn't think so.

Anyway, the "mod note" is your responsibility and not mine, so it's all yours now. I put that in as a courtesy. Now a mod can do it, to ensure its accuracy and quality.

hmm, I have a minor annoyance.
I'm working on a small project at home to build a desk into a little nook in my bedroom. There are 2 problems: first, the walls are slightly crooked, making it tough to get an accurate measure. Second, the length of the nook is about 1/4" to 1/2" over 36", meaning I will have to waste a lot of wood if I get the lumber in standard lengths and want to avoid having a crooked gap between the desk and the wall. I'm wondering if there's a better way to deal with this.
For reference, I'm trying to build something like this:
black-painted-walls-with-wood-shelving-built-in-desk-ideas.jpg

Ha, the "bite my ass" was in response to your editing of my OP, rather than in response to this. But I'm happy to clarify this point further, if that's what you really want to do.

I edited the OP because you edited the mod note which is presented as something a mod said. Please don’t edit that part.

Well you did bring it up and there’s multiple pieces to that post that makes it sound somewhat specific but then you say three names which makes it seem the opposite. If this is the Go to the OT comment you throw around from time to time, I still don’t get that.

I edited the OP because you edited the mod note which is presented as something a mod said. Please don’t edit that part.

Well you did bring it up and there’s multiple pieces to that post that makes it sound somewhat specific but then you say three names which makes it seem the opposite. If this is the Go to the OT comment you throw around from time to time, I still don’t get that.
Which we even joked about, and I sneak in every once in a great while (and haven't for quite some time). You're already trying to turn up the heat with me, but it's not going to work, and never has for anybody- it's only going to cause you frustration. I'm the one setting the tone here. Plus, you'll simply have a lot more fun if you lose the selective stick from your ass and get rid of stalkers and trolls, and leave the good guys alone.

Of course you pretend not to get it when I point out that you obviously enjoy stalkers and trolls from the OT and other forums. You have to just flatly deny. This one will take a while, but you'll come around on it. You're just too young and full of yourself at the moment, and when you're ready, I'll shoot you the info of something even you can't deny.

And remember, you're the one who wanted to discuss this out in the open.

Yeah. It's not bad for a homemade attempt by a not crazy serious person. Made me see all sorts of potential for one.

Of course you'd have to actually be of native American decent to pull it off or you'd come across as a giant cunt.

2prvd6v.jpg

hmm, I have a minor annoyance.
I'm working on a small project at home to build a desk into a little nook in my bedroom. There are 2 problems: first, the walls are slightly crooked, making it tough to get an accurate measure. Second, the length of the nook is about 1/4" to 1/2" over 36", meaning I will have to waste a lot of wood if I get the lumber in standard lengths and want to avoid having a crooked gap between the desk and the wall. I'm wondering if there's a better way to deal with this.
For reference, I'm trying to build something like this:
black-painted-walls-with-wood-shelving-built-in-desk-ideas.jpg
scribe along the walls with a pencil and cut with a jigsaw to get a tight fit, put some trim round the edges to hide the gap......... or get a proffesional in

@Fawlty I did not see the "drank beer and masturbated" option in your poll.

scribe along the walls with a pencil and cut with a jigsaw to get a tight fit, put some trim round the edges to hide the gap......... or get a proffesional in

That looks like it might work. I have one of those protractor tools somewhere, so I should be able to get a decent angle. The main difference is that I was going to make my table top with lined up lumber instead of a flat panel, but I could make a template on some cardboard and then transfer it on to an oversized top so I can cut the corners straight. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back