War Room Lounge v53: Short Notice

How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why posters who are obviously previously banned accounts are allowed to exist. Like...isn't that ban evasion or something?
It's more of a "let's strip you of your existing e-cred (join date, likes, etc)" than a "don't come back here".

Let's be honest this place would be a ghost town if permabans were handed out more often.

You know he will return. The devil you know...
Are you afraid you're going to confuse him with some other proto-fascist warmonger with poor English?

I mean I understand the frustration when it comes to shitters like Palis (pretty sure he's back btw), but everyone will probably spot Caudillo's new account from a mile away.

Are you afraid you're going to confuse him with some other proto-fascist warmonger with poor English?

I mean I understand the frustration when it comes to shitters like Palis (pretty sure he's back btw), but everyone will probably spot Caudillo's new account from a mile away.

Was he previously Seaside? The guy that looked exactly like Elmer Fudd?

On topic of bans, who here has never had yellows even once?

Is there anyone?

How many folks have been unjustifiably banned by the Deep State?

The last time I had dubs was that bullshit RR rage ban- when my account came back it was dubbed so that the site could save face. That was absolute horseshit, but no way was I going to give them the satisfaction of complaining at the time.

Only ever gotten a single yellow, and it was for calling Ben Henderson "kind of a douche".

The last time I had dubs was that bullshit RR rage ban- when my account came back it was dubbed so that the site could save face. That was absolute horseshit, but no way was I going to give them the satisfaction of complaining at the time.

What is your current yellow for? I never see these things happen, somehow I always miss the threads where people are carded.

What is your current yellow for? I never see these things happen, somehow I always miss the threads where people are carded.
Made a joke that a banned poster had written a story about doing something...unethical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back