War Room Lounge v53: Short Notice

How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking as someone whose career has been in criminal justice, the quoted above is a good post, and I’m doing my all to be at the forefront of this revolution at least in regards to the enforcement aspect of it (in the US at least, I know we’re behind a few others). It’s gonna take a long time though, and I admit I have my instances and crimes where I my desire is just to serve them a sentence, as harsh as can be. That’s human nature I guess.
There isn't much that you can do, other than have the right bit of empathy which you seem to already have, and I'd be surprised if you ever fell off "good egg" status. Systemic shit imo, science needed.

Not a huge fan of their whisky but I love their marketing:

Agreed. Their version of The Parting Glass is the greatest recorded version of this song of all time (GRVOTSOAT).
commercial

full version

I believe it recorded in the church in the commercial/ thumbnail

Agreed. Their version of The Parting Glass is the greatest recorded version of this song of all time (GRVOTSOAT).
commercial

full version

I believe it recorded in the church in the commercial/ thumbnail

I was thinking about posting that one as well.

Fucking Steven Pinker, giving my dog fleas. ''We're making progress'' my ass.
There's a lot of literature on the post-millennial distribution of fleas, so there is no excuse for this kind of ignorance tbh.

What do you think about that Seattle PD shooting in the ''what did the cops do wrong'' thread?

That's a tough one. On the one hand, the guy had a gun and the cops did everything they could to not shoot the guy. But, at the moment he was shot, his hands were empty and he was on all 4's.
Haven’t seen it, so I’ll have to wait to comment on that.

Oh fuck my life, the dog is just full of fleas again.
657a1e403a1f4451ef811e4cf40e954b.jpg

What I see:

The dog is carrying the weight of the world, while the owners lounge around.

The fruit painting hangs in memoriam, symbolizing the death of their healthy diets.

Outside the window we see two small white eyes, the devil himself, summoned by @TheComebackKid waiting in the shadows.

Wonder if the Air Force will run a PPV so I can watch these idiots get mowed down.

These idiots shouldn't have made this public. I doubt this even goes down.

If it does, the base will have put up new chain-link easy to build fences and hired hundreds of security to just detain these people.

Not happy about the Caudillo ban. He will be back anyway, it is hard to keep track of the nicks.

Just realized that Toby Imada's inverted triangle was on Masvidal.

Not happy about the Caudillo ban. He will be back anyway, it is hard to keep track of the nicks.

What I don't understand is why posters who are obviously previously banned accounts are allowed to exist. Like...isn't that ban evasion or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back