War Room Lounge v51: A Total Non-Starter

Which presidential candidates are total non-starters for you? (Pick up to 3 out of the top 12)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabbage is only good before a week long elk hunt where you have to share a tent so you can fart up a storm and attempt to chemically warfare kill your friends.
Colin Powell claimed Saddam Hussein had trailers full of campers who ate nothing but cabbage.

Brisket is good, but its not the be all end all its portrayed as imo. Its a level above sauerbraten for me (@JDragon )

Sauerbraten needs to be properly marinated for about a week and needs sufficient (excessive) amounts of vinegar in order to achieve proper marination of the flesh

I don't eat pork anymore, but top tier pork ribs are the main event of BBQ.

Brisket is a distant 2nd.

Colin Powell claimed Saddam Hussein had trailers full of campers who ate nothing but cabbage.
I went hunting with a friend that has Ulcerative colitis and I think IBS.... we had red beans and rice with some boiled cabbage the first night.

Pretty sure if he had that combo before his deployment to Afghanistan he'd have gassed the whole country to death.

I don't eat pork anymore, but top tier pork ribs are the main event of BBQ.

Brisket is a distant 2nd.
I've never had a good beef rib sadly. Plenty of good baby back and St Louis pork ribs but never good beef ribs.

Sauerbraten needs to be properly marinated for about a week and needs sufficient (excessive) amounts of vinegar in order to achieve proper marination of the flesh
@senri I tee'd it up for ya, let 'er rip.

Not including pastrami.
Is corned beef a brisket? cuz its genetically impossible for me to disrespect corned beef.
Same with cabbage, cabbage isn't a brisket is it?

Corned beef is brisket, and quite similar to pastrami. Both are cured. Corned beef is boiled, though, while pastrami is smoked.

Will be a slight delay for next fred, must needs attend to something. Could somebody be so kind as to find a good breakdown of various beef cuts, like an image of a cow or something, and an explanation of them cuts? I don't know all of them.
59e73d3d40272_408554b.jpg

Not the most detailed or informative but the most readable.

I've never had a good beef rib sadly. Plenty of good baby back and St Louis pork ribs but never good beef ribs.

Grandma Prok makes a fuckin mean beef rib. I need to get the recipe from her, she's 89. A healthy 89, but it's best not to leave these things to chance.

There was a rip I heard about Irish people a while back that went something like:
"Ireland is so fucked up they had a famine on potatoes... A VEGETABLE THAT ISN'T EVEN NATIVE TO THEIR COUNTRY"

Wish I remember where I heard it though.
I read something about how there was actually a food surplus in Ireland at the time but the English were using the food for export and letting the Irish starve at the time. Which sounds totally plausible to me, but I'm not looking for a source right now.

Also, burnt ends are the absolute best.

Grandma Prok makes a fuckin mean beef rib. I need to get the recipe from her, she's 89. A healthy 89, but it's best not to leave these things to chance.
Ribs are chock-full of flavor by themselves, you don't need much more than regular rock salt.

You don't need much in the way of appliances either, you can literally dig a hole in the ground and you're good to go.

images

costel%C3%A3o_de-i-milhao.jpg

Ribs are chock-full of flavor by themselves, you don't need much more than regular rock salt.

You don't need much in the way of appliances either, you can literally dig a hole in the ground and you're good to go.

images

images

costel%C3%A3o_de-i-milhao.jpg
God damn.

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back