War Room Lounge V38: Edgar Allan Pwn's 'The Cask of a Modillado'

How would Poe say RIP in a day and age such as this, imo?

• Bannabel Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Murders in the Blue Morgue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. Root beer and ginger ale too. Nummy.

46338851-4c1c-4cdc-a4ce-7fb9373e26b2_1.82ff643185b61cbe480472c7755a2d25.jpeg

I think its making a comeback.

Tale of two cities itt, One being the cultured waxing poetic about the complexities and joys of cream soda and the other people comparing flavors of Mountain f'n Dew....

Tale of two cities itt, One being the cultured waxing poetic about the complexities and joys of cream soda and the other people comparing flavors of Mountain f'n Dew....

Don’t even put that stuff on some pedestal. Is there even a clear brand to get with cream soda? It’s good once in awhile but I definitely couldn’t drink that daily.

1. Original

2. Ice
3. Livewire

4. All others

You're such a philistine.

1. Baja Blast
2a. Original
2b. Code Red
4. Pitch Black
5. Voltage
6. Whatever that violet one is
7. Black Label
8. Whiteout
9. Livewire

Unranked: Ice (haven't tried it)

Don’t even put that stuff on some pedestal. Is there even a clear brand to get with cream soda? It’s good once in awhile but I definitely couldn’t drink that daily.
Cream soda is like good scotch, its not for daily guzzling. Its definitely a treat.
A&W was the go to brand when I was growing up, but there are others. Its seems like wherever you find a root beer maker you'll find they have a cream soda line, too. Cream soda and root beer go together like diabetes and well, cream soda and root beer.

I read somewhere that there was a direct correlation to one's affinity for Mountain Dew and one's affinity for first cousins. I'll try to find the study and post later.

You're such a philistine.

1. Baja Blast
2a. Original
2b. Code Red
4. Pitch Black
5. Voltage
6. Whatever that violet one is
7. Black Label
8. Whiteout
9. Livewire

Unranked: Ice (haven't tried it)

Are you crazy? Baja blast was exclusive at Taco Bell so long cause it sucked and wasn’t worth actually selling on its own. It took how many years to finally start selling that in a bottle. I didn’t even know anyone liked it.

Are you crazy? Baja blast was exclusive at Taco Bell so long cause it sucked and wasn’t worth actually selling on its own. It took how many years to finally start selling that in a bottle. I didn’t even know anyone liked it.

I'm pretty sure it was a franchise rights issue as to why it took 10 years to release independent of Taco Bell. Now every summer is better. And they released it in March this year.

Cream soda is like good scotch, its not for daily guzzling. Its definitely a treat.
A&W was the go to brand when I was growing up, but there are others. Its seems like wherever you find a root beer maker you'll find they have a cream soda line, too. Cream soda and root beer go together like diabetes and well, cream soda and root beer.

Best combination of taste, cost, and availability. It's gotta be in the can too.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back