War Room Lounge V38: Edgar Allan Pwn's 'The Cask of a Modillado'

How would Poe say RIP in a day and age such as this, imo?

• Bannabel Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Murders in the Blue Morgue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AP_18023599960762_c0-274-4614-2964_s885x516.jpg

It's really weird to look up things that are close to people so that you can try to creep them out on a karate forum. Limbo, if you need a gun, just let me know.

Attn Lead Re: Plat drive

I had you beat by about a year and a half bro. You should have consulted me, I will never steer you wrong:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/question-for-the-non-platinum-members.3644597/

Genius.

I did have a phase two that would've worked well with you. If enough people platted in the WR, I wanted a regular from the other forums to make their own thread calling for their own 24 hour plat drive. The OT, it could've been a calling everyone poor thread. It was suppose to have a chain reaction but alas, the WR failed us.

Yeah, I don't think there's a good argument against that, but reading it, it didn't strike me as what I think of as SF. Or thought of. Unlike Snow Crash.
I really appreciate sf, but I'm not a huge fan of the genre. NLMG is a story that, for me, was much more powerful than the SF element, so I do understand how people could think of it as being more closely aligned with a different genre.

speaking of sf, have you seen Children of Men yet?

Whoa, look how weird quotes look if you center them.

I really appreciate sf, but I'm not a huge fan of the genre. NLMG is a story that, for me, was much more powerful than the SF element, so I do understand how people could think of it as being more closely aligned with a different genre.

speaking of sf, have you seen Children of Men yet?

No, but it's high on my list. Maybe I'll take this as a kick in the pants to check it out this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back