Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I presented a grammy award, I would say, "and the best female rapper award goes to...." "The award is vacant, better luck next year."

He was the host of The Price is Right for decades. He always signed off with "Remember to spay and neuter your pets"

Think it was "Remember to control the pet population and have your pets spayed or neutered." I love cats, could never imagine shooting one...

Would anybody be interested in a Toronto Mini clip series?

Think it was "Remember to control the pet population and have your pets spayed or neutered." I love cats, could never imagine shooting one...

I actually like cats (as indoor pets with responsible owners), but there was no equivalent predator in Australia and their introduction (along with foxes) has lead to the extinction of at least 20 species and the endangerment of another 124.
So shooting them, eradicat/1080 and traps is the best response.

I actually like cats (as indoor pets with responsible owners), but there was no equivalent predator in Australia and their introduction (along with foxes) has lead to the extinction of at least 20 species and the endangerment of another 124.
So shooting them, eradicat/1080 and traps is the best response.

Yeah, I love cats (my purr machine is snoozing between my legs currently), but it's hard to condemn them being treated as pests. Not only are they an invasive species, they're an extremely destructive invasive species because of how skilled they are as hunters. Fuckers kill literally billions of birds every year. I've been trapping and spaying/neutering them for years and they're crafty as shit too.

Yeah, I love cats (my purr machine is snoozing between my legs currently), but it's hard to condemn them being treated as pests. Not only are they an invasive species, they're an extremely destructive invasive species because of how skilled they are as hunters. Fuckers kill literally billions of birds every year. I've been trapping and spaying/neutering them for years and they're crafty as shit too.

They are the number one threat to Australian wildlife. Considerably worse than habitat loss (which is saying something) and about twice as bad as foxes.

my refrigerator is making noises like it ate something that doesn't agree with it.

whoa, Ted Cruz has a beard. It's fucking with my mind man

<Dylan>

Fuck cats

Dogs master race

Especially Akitas and Malamutes.

Also, FUCK whoever plowed the parking lot I use. All the fucking plowed snow is basically IN my parking spot. Motherfucker.

Fuck cats

Dogs master race

Also, FUCK whoever plowed the parking lot I use. All the fucking plowed snow is basically IN my parking spot. Motherfucker.

Why are dog people always so shitty about it

I love my cats and will not fuck them

@lsa

Fuck cats

Dogs master race

There is one akita in my neighborhood. It is fucking crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back