Social WAR ROOM LOUNGE V29: Unsanctioned street threadmaking, Colosseum style (now with preferred spelling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my, aren't we the self-righteous little wanker now. way to put some #spin on it.

fucking your way through a hockey team during a very short period indicates a woman
with deep seated esteem issues, flagrantly irresponsible behavior and lack of good judgement.
the perfect candidate to initiate a movement decrying irresponsible behavior and lack of good judgement, right?

and stop looking in the mirror, you'll stop seeing a stupid bitch.

It indicates none of those things.

And sexual abuse irresponsible behavior and lack of good judgement, its clear cut morally wrong.

There's no spin necessary, you just say the most incorrect and unintelligent things possible.

I stand corrected. When you look in the mirror, it's more like this.
tenor.gif

Easy there, Rup.
He started it.

torturing cats has a more storied history than most know
Interesting. Care to elaborate? I've heard of serial killers getting their start on cats or other animals.. I know theres some occult thing about cats, but I've never thought much deeper on the subject

I think the Egyptians held cats in high regard as well

Interesting. Care to elaborate? I've heard of serial killers getting their start on cats or other animals.. I know theres some occult thing about cats, but I've never thought much deeper on the subject

I asked a couple people tonight about the cats. No answers yet. I hope this is something answered for sooner than later.

In early colonial era France and before there used to be big festival type events for torturing cats (they were/are an invasive species). They would hang bags of them in the town square and light them on fire. This wasn't unique to France, as many cultures have regarded cats, particularly black ones, as evil beings.

In early colonial era France and before there used to be big festival type events for torturing cats (they were/are an invasive species). They would hang bags of them in the town square and light them on fire. This wasn't unique to France, as many cultures have regarded cats, particularly black ones, as evil beings.

Man...fuck France.

Nasty.
Looks like Whittaker's might have been visible at the weigh in.

Where am I supposed to be looking, up around his sternum? I thought Hernias were far lower?

Also, can anyone explain how a nurse grabbing your nuts and telling you to cough is supposed to be able to detect a hernia?

Where am I supposed to be looking, up around his sternum? I thought Hernias were far lower?

Also, can anyone explain how a nurse grabbing your nuts and telling you to cough is supposed to be able to detect a hernia?
"Physicals" are suspect as fuck

There are different kinds of hernias, but your guts come out through the intestinal wall. The one that bulges out behind your nuts is an inguinal hernia (common, fairly easy to treat w/surgery and sometimes they don't get serious enough for medical intervention), dunno which kind Whittaker had, but his was much more serious.

ed: I meant abdominal wall, not intestinal wall, lol. That's kind of a huge difference...

Last edited:

Did you click on the link and watch the video? It's pretty obviously moving in and out when he flexes, in the centre between his top and middle abs. I think that's where (epigastric) ventral hernias usually are. The other common abdominal hernias are the umbilical hernia around the navel, and incisional hernias at the site of previous surgery.

Man...fuck France.

Before the Spay and Neuter campaign really took off animal control was basically rounding up and killing all the stray dogs and cats they could find in America.

Many people with pets would drown unwanted kittens and puppies in their bathtub when their pets had litters.

Packs of stray dogs posed a threat to kids walking to and from school and playing. Cats posed their own problems

Before the Spay and Neuter campaign really took off animal control was basically rounding up and killing all the stray dogs and cats they could find in America.

Many people with pets would drown unwanted kittens and puppies in their bathtub when their pets had litters.

Packs of stray dogs posed a threat to kids walking to and from school and playing. Cats posed their own problems

Cats are a feral pest here (where "feral" is defined as any cat more than 1km from a residential property, regardless of collars, microchips etc). I shoot them whenever possible.

Cats are a feral pest here (where "feral" is defined as any cat more than 1km from a residential property, regardless of collars, tags etc). I shoot them whenever possible.

You guys need to hire Bob Barker ASAP

He was the host of The Price is Right for decades. He always signed off with "Remember to spay and neuter your pets"

Hah! Interesting catchphrase for a game show host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back