Social War Room Lounge v220: Lead has no likes for self-righteous "enlightened" centrism

Best Bernie meme feature film appearance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving my son a series x at his family birthday party on Saturday
It's good that you even got hold of one.. I keeping getting assed out when go on these retailers website when they restock.

Have on defendant who keeps getting arrested on my case load....

He keeps breaking into and stealing cars FROM THE SAME USED CAR DEALERSHIP. He went from having like 4 charges on his record to now over 30 in a month.
Did anybody ask him what his problem is with that auto dealer?

@WPEM As an add-on, it's pretty humorous how the New York Times is considered one of the most egregious "leftist" outlets around today to much of the (Sherdog) right. They were not considered nor treated as friends whatsoever, so this wasn't really surprising.

And they just fired an editor for saying that she had chills seeing Biden's plane land. They would never fire someone for a minor comment like that that pissed off liberals.
I saw Glenn Greenwald kicking that off about the reporter and her chills comment a week ago. Totally whining about how this proves bias. Then after she got fired he did some fake concern about how terrible it was. Dude is such a douche.

It should be said that the "Twitter Gays" (Shuleman isn't that) are a little over the top to flat out absurd on the sensitivity front but I kind of agree on how the NYT handled the Larry Kramer obituary. He wasn't just some guy, his militant activism was entirely necessary in context of the absolute despaIr of the time period and it ultimately saved millions of lives. He also wasn't always so overtly hostile...

... But after a decade? Yeah.

It's surreal how much he put on his back.
That letter was written because of the governments inaction on AIDS research. Apparently him and Fauci had a complex relationship and were friends at the time of Kramer’s death last May due to pneumonia. From what I have read he was a passionate activist.
Laurence David Kramer (June 25, 1935 – May 27, 2020) was an American novelist, playwright, screenwriter, public health advocate, and activist. In 1982, he co-founded Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC), the world's first and largest private organization assisting people living with HIV/AIDS. In 1987, he formed the direct action protest group AIDS Coalition To Unleash Power (ACT UP) which changed political organizing, heavily publicized the lack of treatment available for people living with HIV/AIDS and altered medical science in the process.

Dr. Larry Mass, a physician and co-founder of GMHC who wrote the first articles about the emerging epidemic in May 1981 in the New York Native said of him, “Larry Kramer is a colossus of character, courage, drive, genius, and providence with no counterpart. He has cut a swath across populations, communities, continents, timespans, theater, literature, medicine, and science. Where would we be without him? Alas, the answer to that is already nipping at our heels.”

“In American medicine, there are two eras: before Larry and after Larry,” said Dr. Anthony S. Fauci of the National Institutes of Health. “There is no question in my mind that Larry helped change medicine in this country, and he helped change it for the better. When all the screaming and histrionics are forgotten, that will remain.”

ractd.jpg

I had a friend who was living in Seattle and he called me cuz he was working undercover in narcotics
"boo, nobody will buy drugs from me, wtf"
"Johnny, you're the whitest guy on earth, unless you went through a serious transformation i don't much will change, buddy"
Lol that wouldn’t be my problem. I used to get asked about drugs all the time. Now I’m too well known, but I guess I have that look. Local guy with tons of tattoos, and not the American flag and bald eagle kind. The local kind and the punk kid kind.

How did Biden respond to the reporter that asked about what he and Putin talked about?

Most criminals are even more stupid than most cops.

When I first started they wanted me to do undercover work but thank god I didn’t. I liked the idea at first but I refused because it was drug stuff and I never wanted to get into narcotics enforcement. I would have had to move islands which is why I wanted to do it but I’m so glad I didn’t. Things couldn’t have worked out better for me here.

How much influence did the movie Rush have on your decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back