Social War Room Lounge v220: Lead has no likes for self-righteous "enlightened" centrism

Best Bernie meme feature film appearance

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...how was I reminded today that I'm not as young as I used to be?

I pulled a hip muscle listening to Michael Jackson. In my defense I was vacuuming at the time and that's a lot of complicated motor movement. Also I forgot to stretch.

I had a casual conversation with him?
Better?
I sat on a plane next to an American cop. I knew he was a cop right away because of the sunglasses and the fact that he got up for me and said “take your time.” That’s such a cop thing to say to a stranger.

Honestly I don’t understand how undercover cops don’t get busted more often.

I sat on a plane next to an American cop. I knew he was a cop right away because of the sunglasses and the fact that he got up for me and said “take your time.” That’s such a cop thing to say to a stranger.

Honestly I don’t understand how undercover cops don’t get busted more often.
Most criminals are even more stupid than most cops.

When I first started they wanted me to do undercover work but thank god I didn’t. I liked the idea at first but I refused because it was drug stuff and I never wanted to get into narcotics enforcement. I would have had to move islands which is why I wanted to do it but I’m so glad I didn’t. Things couldn’t have worked out better for me here.

When I first started they wanted me to do undercover work but thank god I didn’t. I liked the idea at first but I refused because it was drug stuff and I never wanted to get into narcotics enforcement. I would have had to move islands which is why I wanted to do it but I’m so glad I didn’t. Things couldn’t have worked out better for me here.
He was a cool guy for the most part, but I remember telling my ex "that's a cop". He was a Rhode Island beach cop.

She was like how do you keep picking out cops from a crowd and I just kept thinking about our cotton candy stand at the carnival...

Good for you, you're a good man.

Have on defendant who keeps getting arrested on my case load....

He keeps breaking into and stealing cars FROM THE SAME USED CAR DEALERSHIP. He went from having like 4 charges on his record to now over 30 in a month.

I had a friend who was living in Seattle and he called me cuz he was working undercover in narcotics
"boo, nobody will buy drugs from me, wtf"
"Johnny, you're the whitest guy on earth, unless you went through a serious transformation i don't much will change, buddy"

Nyet comrade

kUwy3zz.png

<JonesLaugh>

Well Lada doesn't exactly make luxury vehicles in the US, so my choices were limited.

<Fedor23>
PC so it probably looked pretty decent. On the Xbox One it looked like shit, even after doing the graphics adjustments. I made it about eight hours and stopped playing it.

Once I get a Series X I'll start playing it again.

PC so it probably looked pretty decent. On the Xbox One it looked like shit, even after doing the graphics adjustments. I made it about eight hours and stopped playing it.

Once I get a Series X I'll start playing it again.
Giving my son a series x at his family birthday party on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back