• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v200: A Toast to those who are Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when we all loved each other and worked together for the greater good, baptizing with fire so only good posters made it. Look at that what the ot became. Look at.
are you going to make the next thread?

Yup, it was a magical time.
I like to think it was your OT mentorship that put Fleshbud on the path of losing his virginity

You helped mold that boy into a man.... a man who shares dick pics on karate message board offshoots bereft of female posters, but a man nonetheless

I like to think it was your OT mentorship that put Fleshbud on the path of losing his virginity

You helped mold that boy into a man.... a man who shares dick pics on karate message board offshoots bereft of female posters, but a man nonetheless

I'm not saying a miracle worker. I'm not saying I'm the greatest mentor in Sherdog history (really internet forum/message board history>

But I'm also not not saying those things.

I'll let the people (people that like me without question) be the judges

I'm not saying a miracle worker. I'm not saying I'm the greatest mentor in Sherdog history (really internet forum/message board history>

But I'm also not not saying those things.

I'll let the people (people that like me without question) be the judges
I'm saying it

Another post of the year contender imo.

I'm loving this thing now where the right-wingers on this site are making up facts and accusing others of ignoring their made up facts.

I've been noticing it more and more since @Khabib Khanate besmirched @BIKES! with the fake Teddy R quote.

I don't know if they are getting dumber or I just didn't really notice the pattern before that exchange.

Dude, that's the whole thing. Climate change is a hoax. The left commits more political violence. Trump won the election. Tax cuts for the rich are self-financing. The Clintons regularly have people murdered. Obama was born in Kenya. Those aren't fringe positions. The mainstream of the movement is operating in a different, pre-modern mental environment.

Well I may be getting Covid again. One of my coworkers just went home. Turns out he got tested for Covid last week and didn't say anything. Got his results back literally 10 mins ago and he is positive for Covid.

A man that got upset when I told him his dick was nothing special.

I dunno man, he's managed to fly under the radar with a new account before
We could get another great reveal

Either way I'll be snacking on some popcorn

Oh I have no doubt, that conniving little goblin is very tricky and has no problem working his way into things. However, his biggest weakness is that he will have to combat the staff. He can't help himself.

A man that got upset when I told him his sick was nothing special.
took me a while but I am assuming you meant dick not sick
Dude is like 5'2" rocking above average heat, I think it is special the dude is like 10% dick

Well I may be getting Covid again. One of my coworkers just went home. Turns out he got tested for Covid last week and didn't say anything. Got his results back literally 10 mins ago and he is positive for Covid.
Is he gonna get fired? He literally put everyone at your work at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back