War Room Lounge v200: A Toast to those who are Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

So @Sketch can't do it.
Fawlty can't do it.
@Limbo Pete is occupied with not starting the Year End Awards thread.
Therefore I'll go forward and launch what essentially is v201 of the Original WR BBQ Thread.

I will look back at some key Lounge threads hopefully in this and the next editions.

php.jpg

@Curmudgeon

We should do something crazy for this occasion like possibly unban an account, any ideas?

DoctorSatanDracua that would be a riot. Or eugenicist who I suspect might have been the same person. I really enjoyed both of those posters.
But they are so long gone I doubt they'd be back even if you did. Or of course ripstaker

DoctorSatanDracua that would be a riot. Or eugenicist who I suspect might have been the same person. I really enjoyed both of those posters.
But they are so long gone I doubt they'd be back even if you did. Or of course ripstaker

Yea, there’s probably a ton of people who wouldn’t even come back if the accounts were reinstated. I think during one of the PotWRs, someone reached out to Hollywood Nicky and he said he has moved on from sherdog.

San Diego is completely shutting down come Sunday night. I have a really big case challenging a state law on Monday. Which means there is not enough time to offfically cancel the hearing at least I don't think. I will be super mad if they shut it down and I show up and get told that at the door.
Sorry federal court is closed try back later for justice. (Even if it was canceled the hearing would be done on zoom)

I am flying out to Florida for Master Worlds in less than two weeks now. Florida ain't shutting down for nothing.

Yea, there’s probably a ton of people who wouldn’t even come back if the accounts were reinstated. I think during one of the PotWRs, someone reached out to Hollywood Nicky and he said he has moved on from sherdog.
You honestly believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back