• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v200: A Toast to those who are Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll walk by, staring, and I'll mumble "yes, yes, they'd be perfect..." just to get them interested. A little mysterious...
tenor.gif

Confirmation bias. Its something that seems to be made significantly worse in a social media news world. So many headlines so why not click the ones that say what you want to hear. But you are also sooo damn busy so why bother reading the article? The headline says it all!

This is Bikes main issue I've noticed. He clearly never reads the article.

Make sure you have a bag of candy poking out of your pants pocket

Bikes is a sentient Affliction t-shirt, sent back in time because the future didn't want him there either.

The only thing of value from anything he posts, is to guess whether it was posted due to stupidity or malice; or most likely both.

Not only did the mods ban @Mcountry , they wiped away every trace of him in that social worker thread. They vaporized him.

Doesn't balance out the plague year that was 2020, but this is definitely one in the "its been a good year" column.

Not only did the mods ban @Mcountry , they wiped away every trace of him in that social worker thread. They vaporized him.

Awww. I just built a nice trap for him and had responded to him.

He dedicated his 6th final post to me <mma1>

Bikes is a sentient Affliction t-shirt, sent back in time because the future didn't want him there either.

The only thing of value from anything he posts, is to guess whether it was posted due to stupidity or malice; or most likely both.
<mma4>

this is true

I can't wait until the donut boy inevitably comes back and starts calling out the staff here with his return. Going to be fireworks for at least 20 minutes before the reban. Trotsky might put up a good show too when he's back.

I can't wait until the donut boy inevitably comes back and starts calling out the staff here with his return. Going to be fireworks for at least 20 minutes before the reban. Trotsky might put up a good show too when he's back.
I dunno man, he's managed to fly under the radar with a new account before
We could get another great reveal

Either way I'll be snacking on some popcorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back