War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wear your pants up past your belly button and drink PBR like a hipster bitch?
Well... my suit pants are that way with suspenders cause I'm a fat fuck.

FUCK PBR though... I'd rather drink Miller Lite before that and I hate Miller Lite.

Also I'm more just in general angry with my coworkers, my roommates, and shit like that generally.

You know what happens when you tell the truth?

You get kidnapped, executed and dismembered.

Not necessarily in that order.

You know what happens when you tell the truth?

You get kidnapped, executed and dismembered.

Not necessarily in that order.

This is why Trump constantly lies. He's pretty smart, he would hate to get kidnapped, executed and dismembered.

Yes. I have an Echo Spot for the living/dining room and one for the bedroom. I also have an Echo Dot for the bathroom and I am thinking about having one for the kitchen.

It also can tell you jokes.

In effect, you can make yourself redundant.

The future is now bruh. Is it synched to phones? Like if I come up with a tag or a premise I can have Alexa take them and it end up on my phone and whatnot.

There's a sequel to The Shining wtf have I been I just don't even.

One of the GOATS.

Sometimes when I'm hammered I YouTube that scene called "the ballroom" where jack walks in on the party from the 1920s and orderes a drink. Such a great atmosphere.

43663917_10212019275776493_3138163424425410560_o.jpg

43788003_10212019275376483_1282290884544561152_o.jpg

Picked up some furniture today. How's the living room looking to you dudes?

needs more blood.

The future is now bruh. Is it synched to phones? Like if I come up with a tag or a premise I can have Alexa take them and it end up on my phone and whatnot.

Not completely sure what you mean, but there is an Alexa app, so I can also do everything by app (e.g. shut of lights remotely if people are sleeping and you don't want an audible confirmation from Alexa).

I also am using a Google calendar with the wife that is synced with both of our phones, but also with Alexa.

There's also a pretty powerful thing called IFTTT that makes lots of context-dependent actions possible, but I haven't read up on that too much.

Question to our minority sherbros. Are your women as stupid over pumpkin spiced everything as white women? Not a Starbucks fan by any means but I needed caffeine and its located in the lobby, holy hell, there was 12 women all ordering comically convoluted orders, all featuring pumpkin spice.

Wondering if this is a cultural or regional thing

Has there been any word on who the anonymous source from the White House was? Why is it so hard for Trump to find out who it was?

Question to our minority sherbros. Are your women as stupid over pumpkin spiced everything as white women? Not a Starbucks fan by any means but I needed caffeine and its located in the lobby, holy hell, there was 12 women all ordering comically convoluted orders, all featuring pumpkin spice.

My experience says white girls love this shit, about a third or less Latin girls like it, black girls don't give a fuck..

its basically the same girls who say halloween is their favorite holiday.

so girls who really like dressing up in costume.

so ya, white girls.

I'd put Pet Cemetery somewhere around Salem's Lot, Carrie, Cujo, Christine, and The Talisman.

The Shining, The Stand, IT, and Misery are a cut above everything else.

There's a lot of crap accumulating at the bottom.

I like many of his short stories, like the Bachman books, what was that trusty padlock called again?

Good list btw....

I've never noticed it with any girls, white or otherwise, but I know it's a "white girl" stereotype.

With coffee drinks, caramel seems to be the preferred flavor for black folks.

The Running Man with Arnold was an entertaining movie, but King's (or Richard Bachman) story was far superior. The Bachman book's collection was really good. I read that one when I was about 16. Rage, a story about a high-school kid who shoots up his school, was a great story. He does a great job at developing the main character. I think King is letting that one go out of print given the ridiculous amount of school shooting in America over the last few years.

There was a short story of King's I remember reading years ago (It could have been in the Skeleton Crew) where these guys in a van kidnap some kid and it turns out the kid is some kind of bird creature. Eventually the father arrives and brutally kills everyone who kidnapped the kid.

Edit: The story of the Bird creature I referred to is a story called Popsy and was featured in King's short story collection Nightmares and Dreamscapes.

Damn beat me to it on the B books, rage that was the story. And yes close running man the movie is nothing to do with the short story.

Also the walk, I think it was called, also great.

Damn beat me to it on the B books, rage that was the story. And yes close running man the movie is nothing to do with the short story.

Also the walk, I think it was called, also great.
*The Long Walk
Awesome book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back