War Room Lounge V20: Halloween Awareness: Dispatches Blast Yo Ass from a Pumpkin Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a sequel to The Shining wtf have I been I just don't even.

There's a sequel to The Shining wtf have I been I just don't even.

Yeah, I hadn't previously, but I'm willing to try. The original is one of his best.

That should be the poll question, though:

Can you even?

1) I cannot. I can not even.
2) A little bit.
3) Definitely.
4) It's complicated.

Yeah, I hadn't previously, but I'm willing to try. The original is one of his best.

That should be the poll question, though:

Can you even?

1) I cannot. I can not even.
2) A little bit.
3) Definitely.
4) It's complicated.
5) all of the things

Would like to nominate Magic Man as one of the songs that you forget about and then are quite happy to hear randomly.

Would also like to nominate American Pie as the exact opposite of that.

I hear way WAY too much of that "I can't even" shit at my courthouse job cause the blonde up front thinks she's "street" and keeps using all those stupid words that have come out with shitty rap like "fam" and "that's just gorg" for "that's gorgeous" and I hear it at my bar job CONSTANTLY that this is my reaction to that shit:
giphy.webp

Followed by:
tumblr_o2lsbdHYtj1qdhizao1_500.gif

And last:

I might have agreed to that...

A long, long time ago
<LikeReally5>

EDIT:
I really REALLY hate that I've become essentially my dad/Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino already and I'm not even 30 yet.

EDIT 2:
You could replace Castle hitting the bolt catch with this scene and it'd be just as close:

That's badass. Do I need one for each room? I'm confused on how middle class works.

Yes. I have an Echo Spot for the living/dining room and one for the bedroom. I also have an Echo Dot for the bathroom and I am thinking about having one for the kitchen.

It also can tell you jokes.

In effect, you can make yourself redundant.

Yes. I have an Echo Spot for the living/dining room and one for the bedroom. I also have an Echo Dot for the bathroom and I am thinking about having one for the kitchen.

It also can tell you jokes.

In effect, you can make yourself redundant.
That's some damn space age technology

That's some damn space age technology

I also found out it can read out Kindle books to you and playing music is obviously working well, especially for my two year old.

There are also lots of super nerdy Star Trek skills.

EDIT:
I really REALLY hate that I've become essentially my dad/Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino already and I'm not even 30 yet.

You're racist against Korean Americans and a really bad actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back