War Room Lounge V198: Singing hall man edition

How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Combat sports attract a very strange crowd, all of this talk in here is making me a bit uneasy. Before Fogs flipped out on @Curmudgeon, he was lamenting the fact that Crave loves its traffic on the authority above all else and that there was nothing that would be done about priors. There are clearly limits to that though and a line to be truly crossed.

Fogie was just deranged, power mad, and frustrated that he couldn't ban every conservative in here. When he talked about not being able to ban "trolls" or whatnot, he was talking about conservatives that upset him by pointing out his idiocy.

@The Diplomat (I can't directly quote posts), I actually think the Heavies has far nastier group of posters who predominantly post there than the War Room ever did, not including the 50/50s. It's evident any time a socio-political thread is started and goes for a few pages before getting moved here. There's a large contingent of closeted and self-loathing homosexuals in that subforum too, they're generally very disturbed individuals prone to violence who I try not associating with at all IRL.
The heavies are a cesspool. But really, we all are. To be honest, I moderated a few low key MMA forums before signing up here, and I always refused because I saw how insane the populace was, and how lax the moderation was. Now I can't get enough of it. The variables are what make it interesting.

@Sketch

images

What n the hell are those things beside him?!

Fogie was just deranged, power mad, and frustrated that he couldn't ban every conservative in here. When he talked about not being able to ban "trolls" or whatnot, he was talking about conservatives that upset him by pointing out his idiocy.

That guy actually started harassing me in my PM's. I trolled the ever loving shit out of him in them and he hasn't been back since that night in our convo.

Hoping for an echo chamber ?

The lounge had/has a decent balance , if it loses that it'd be a shame .

I'm just looking for more breathing room temporarily, those guys were bullying me badly.

@Sketch

Why hasn't the disgruntled Boeing factory worker ever returned? He was disliked by people on 'both sides' but I thought VivaRev brought a necessary level of character and vitality to the forum. A prolific thread starter too, even if his OP's were sometimes unhinged and insane. I think his deal was continually condoning violence against "international bankers" and elected officials.

I too wish we hadnt lost viva. He was one of my fave posters even when I didn't agree.

He ain't back but somehow we can't be rid of rip warrior just doesn't seem like justice to me.

@Jack V Savage, as smart as he can be, loves to argue and be right. Which triggers others into doubling down due to him doing the same thing all the time (for years). So I can see how the lounge is a bit less divisive without him constantly telling @BEER or someone else how wrong they are for just talking.

I think you guys who are happy with being wrong are a problem. The Earth is 6,000 years old, tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves with magic growth, most political violence comes from the left, climate change is a hoax, COVID is a hoax, the election is a hoax, every fucking thing that makes you the slightest bit uncomfortable is a hoax. And BEER is wrong when he says something wrong, and morally questionable always. You can't even misrepresent me plausibly.

Sounds more like an @luckyshot move than something @Sketch would lower himself to.

I can't be the POTWR. I am staff.

And with that being said, I respect the work we put in to appoint you as POTWR. It was shameful how lucky claimed interference, he was like the Trump supporters now claiming fraud.

That guy actually started harassing me in my PM's. I trolled the ever loving shit out of him in them and he hasn't been back since that night in our convo.
I thought it was kind of dumb how Homer got @Captain Davis banned, even though he never seemed to use his political bias when modding. It was just when he would engage with posters in actual conversation, that people got pissed. Then Homer went into the OT and....well, what happens in the OT should stay in the OT. Simple as that.

I think you guys who are happy with being wrong are a problem. The Earth is 6,000 years old, tax cuts for the rich pay for themselves with magic growth, most political violence comes from the left, climate change is a hoax, COVID is a hoax, the election is a hoax, every fucking thing that makes you the slightest bit uncomfortable is a hoax. And BEER is wrong when he says something wrong, and morally questionable always. You can't even misrepresent me plausibly.

None of those things has anything to do with what @Diplomat said. Also tag @BEER. Lastly, get the fuck out of my lounge thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back