How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Man, fuck United Healthcare right in their Starmans. My orthopedist is trying to schedule an MRI because he believes I've been misdiagnosed with piriformis syndrome and actually have a herniated disc. But UH won't cover the MRI because my xrays don't show a herniated disc - even though xrays can't be used to diagnose a herniated disc. So now I'll probably just had to guess that I have one and go from there. I probably won't even be able to get professional treatment because they are blocked from even trying to diagnose me. This sucks.

Look at me, I am the captain now.

Find you place in line for the vaccine.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/opinion/covid-19-vaccine-timeline.html

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Pennsylvania, we think you’re behind 10.6 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Philadelphia County, you’re behind 1.4 million others.

If the line in Pennsylvania was represented by about 100 people, this is where you’d be standing:

that is some quick turnaround there on the new thread sticky, good stuff

200.gif

Normally I'm all over. Left side, right side, back, stomach. Sometimes legs are up, other times not. I move a lot while I sleep though. Always searching for the cold part of the sheets.

Normally I'm all over. Left side, right side, back, stomach. Sometimes legs are up, other times not. I move a lot while I sleep though. Always searching for the cold part of the sheets.

Nice.

I hear him singing tonight there's going to be a paranormal fight.

Find you place in line for the vaccine.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/12/03/opinion/covid-19-vaccine-timeline.html

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Pennsylvania, we think you’re behind 10.6 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Philadelphia County, you’re behind 1.4 million others.

If the line in Pennsylvania was represented by about 100 people, this is where you’d be standing:

I hope you get vaccinated on the first trial as soon as possible when it comes out. Same with your family.

Poll needs to be multiple choice.

I hear him singing tonight there's going to be a paranormal fight.

or you should try put your bigger box into his smaller box..

Dude stop being a pussy and rap battle him. It's clear what he wants.
It's easy to tell people to stop being a pussy when they're not being visited by musical evil. You have no idea how fucked up it is to wake up, paralysed, getting fucking licked by phantom dogs and then you snap out of it and there's some dude singing opera in the stairway???

I hope you get vaccinated on the first trial as soon as possible when it comes out. Same with your family.

If you don't have a NTY subscription can you click on the link and tell me if it's paywalled?

Thought this could make a fun thread but obviously not if it's paywalled.

This is probably the straw the probed the camel butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back