War Room Lounge V198: Singing hall man edition

How do you sleep?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm just trying to make sure that everyone gets the picture that I'm not aware of any situations where someone has brought their account to Crave's attention with positive results for them.

Nobody likes a tattletale.

@Sketch

Why hasn't the disgruntled Boeing factory worker ever returned? He was disliked by people on 'both sides' but I thought VivaRev brought a necessary level of character and vitality to the forum. A prolific thread starter too, even if his OP's were sometimes unhinged and insane. I think his deal was continually condoning violence against "international bankers" and elected officials.
Lol why the hell would I know? I didn’t speak to the guy much at all.

Ooooh I would crush some of those.

Also....

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
If Arizona makes a version of this with their watermelon drinks then I know exactly what I'm picking up for next time I wanna get white girl wasted

If Arizona makes a version of this with their watermelon drinks then I know exactly what I'm picking up for next time I wanna get white girl wasted

My kids always say I'm getting white girl wasted when I'm drinking white claws.

@My Spot

Remember when WCW tried to capitalize on the Gangsta fad, but decided to use Nash?

66VbLp6.gif

or when they decided to capitalize on Scott Hall being an alcoholic

AcclaimedHatefulDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, I'm just trying to make sure that everyone gets the picture that I'm not aware of any situations where someone has brought their account to Crave's attention with positive results for them.

As it should be. Snitches are lower than dog shit.

Thanks. Figure that would last the longest out in a garage 24/7

and with 6 plates...you can definitely get a great work out in...

315 (with the bar)...are you looking to do heavy squats or deadlifts...or are you one of those bad asses who can bench way past teh275?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back