• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful boaters

ImperfectPastHippopotamus-max-1mb.gif

Race IQ differences

Islam is a death cult incompatible with civilization

Women's irrationality

You know, all the things we just know to be truth but that libs have started distorting in the last decades. All in the name of "equality."

The IQ realists are hysterical.

They're basically arguing that people that have the IQ of their parents and grandparents should be "segregated" the deviations are so minor.

@Falsedawn I actually hadn't listened to Pink Floyd's time before you mentioned it when kvetching about limewire or sampling rates or whatever. I thought the whole ''no music for 3 tracks'' was just a bit pretentious and never actually listened to the album. But that solo is just wonderful.

The Time/Great Gig in The Sky combo is pretty much Dark Side of The Moon in a nutshell. Removing it would change the entire spirit of that album. Now you see what I mean lol.

Trying to figure out a birthday gift for my wife.

Usually I get us tickets to a some kind of show or do a weekend get away but with COVID shutting everything down I guess I need to buy her a tangible gift and I have no clue what to get her.
How about a plat account?

Gen Y and Z though, no excuses. If you're under 40 and "not a computer person" I fear for you.

<{ByeHomer}>

I've been called anti-technology by a lot of people. I don't have my work email set up to my phone, and the only apps on my phone are the messaging ones. Notifications? Only text messages and Whatsapp.

More than anything, I just don't like how being more into technology = more glued to and more dependent you are on your phone. Not sure how healthy this'll be for us in the long run.

(And I really don't think the advent of print, TV, radio, etc were anywhere near the technological jumps that the internet, smart phones and apps are)

@Falsedawn I actually hadn't listened to Pink Floyd's time before you mentioned it when kvetching about limewire or sampling rates or whatever. I thought the whole ''no music for 3 tracks'' was just a bit pretentious and never actually listened to the album. But that solo is just wonderful.

The Comfortably Numb solo is way more famous but to me, Time's is easily superior.

A little faster tempo, more aggressive. Shit puts me in a special place every time I hear it.

The Comfortably Numb solo is way more famous but to me, Time's is easily superior.

A little faster tempo, more aggressive. Shit puts me in a special place every time I hear it.

Oh way better. I ordered a bunch of guitar gear recently, and that solo is so good that I'm actually kinda mad that I didn't buy a fuzz pedal. Rookie move.

Lol, family legal drama is some wild shit.

So my dad died obviously, but he has 4 kids. My older brother, me, and two younger twin boys. Technically my older brother isn't biological, but my dad raised him from birth and denied a DNA test because he didn't care and didn't care to know.

So anyway, he dies. I told them I didn't want any part of his shit because we were estranged. That leaves my brother and the twins. Tell me why his ex wife, the twins mom, comes up with this fake ass will saying everything is left to her kids and that my older brother was just left in the cold. AND THEN has the audacity to ask if there was a DNA test done to confirm his parentage.

Do you want the legally oldest son who carries his dead dad's name to walk into court and contest the fuck out of that will? Because that's what's gonna happen. Motherfuckers get greedy and piss off the exact wrong people.

Dude you gotta quit. How do you bear working for a complete retard?

Work on our own 90% of the time then it’s just 10% of “Hey, this bit here is weird. Can you double check me real quick?”

When just talking strictly work he’s perfectly fine. It’s just if we get off of that it’s fasten your seatbelts time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back