• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v193: Thanks to SJWs we can't beat any animals anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys (and @Sara, I suppose), I found out that I've been a side-piece for the last 8 months or so.

That's rough. Sorry to hear

DM the main, get that vengeance. Blow up their life if they're gonna fuck (literally and figuratively) with yours

Lol, family legal drama is some wild shit.

So my dad died obviously, but he has 4 kids. My older brother, me, and two younger twin boys. Technically my older brother isn't biological, but my dad raised him from birth and denied a DNA test because he didn't care and didn't care to know.

So anyway, he dies. I told them I didn't want any part of his shit because we were estranged. That leaves my brother and the twins. Tell me why his ex wife, the twins mom, comes up with this fake ass will saying everything is left to her kids and that my older brother was just left in the cold. AND THEN has the audacity to ask if there was a DNA test done to confirm his parentage.

Do you want the legally oldest son who carries his dead dad's name to walk into court and contest the fuck out of that will? Because that's what's gonna happen. Motherfuckers get greedy and piss off the exact wrong people.
tenor.gif

That's rough. Sorry to hear

DM the main, get that vengeance. Blow up their life if they're gonna fuck (literally and figuratively) with yours

I met her before COVID and we were having a good time. Because of COVID, it's been almost entirely texting. Met up a few times. I caught feelings a while back, and it was mutual according to her.

I was talking to a friend last night, and when I dropped her name, it turns out he knows her. He sent me a link to her Facebook Engagement announcement...

...6 months before I ever met her.

@Shoemaker @Quipling @CubicleGangster @Gregolian

I get off work early here at 230. Wife gonna grab coffee with a friend. So I’d be free to play some civ if you guys don’t mind the occasional turn delay as I take care of baby. Will need to do a Walmart pickup by 6. I’d also be free Friday morning.

*all times central
Can't, I have a coffee date.

So my dad died obviously, but he has 4 kids. My older brother, me, and two younger twin boys. Technically my older brother isn't biological, but my dad raised him from birth and denied a DNA test because he didn't care and didn't care to know.

So anyway, he dies. I told them I didn't want any part of his shit because we were estranged. That leaves my brother and the twins. Tell me why his ex wife, the twins mom, comes up with this fake ass will saying everything is left to her kids and that my older brother was just left in the cold. AND THEN has the audacity to ask if there was a DNA test done to confirm his parentage.

Do you want the legally oldest son who carries his dead dad's name to walk into court and contest the fuck out of that will? Because that's what's gonna happen. Motherfuckers get greedy and piss off the exact wrong people.

Go get em Tiger. Sounds like you and your dad weren’t on the same page, but you still got your brother’s backs. And brother doesn’t care at all of the DNA truly lines up or not if you all see each other as brothers.

I met her before COVID and we were having a good time. Because of COVID, it's been almost entirely texting. Met up a few times. I caught feelings a while back, and it was mutual according to her.

I was talking to a friend last night, and when I dropped her name, it turns out he knows her. He sent me a link to her Facebook Engagement announcement...

Send those text screenshots to the fiancé for sure

The key to life is making sure you spend every last $ and die in as much debt as possible.

In the end you beat the creditors and your kids won't have anything to fight over afterwards.

Damn thats quite the situation. At least you know your hips are doing good work, you ol piece of man meat you.

Go get em Tiger. Sounds like you and your dad weren’t on the same page, but you still got your brother’s backs. And brother doesn’t care at all of the DNA truly lines up or not if you all see each other as brothers.

Yeah, me and dad were on the outs, but I'll choke a motherfucker over the rest of my family. The fucked up part is that if she hadn't tried that fuck shit she would be cool because I already said I didn't want shit. Now I'm in it just on principle, and there's no ends I'm not willing to go to to be right.

Thank you Sherdog War Room, I'm about to start shitposting in real life and I feel completely prepared.

The key to life is making sure you spend every last $ and die in as much debt as possible.

In the end you beat the creditors and your kids won't have anything to fight over afterwards.

What's fucked is that he DIDN'T have anything. Dude was destitute. If I got $5 when it's all said and done, I'd be legit surprised.

I know her though, she's a nickel and dimer. She's not thinking about the sentiments, she's thinking about the fact that he had like 200 ties and they can be sold for $5 a pop. She's trying to get money.

We were gonna sell some shit and put the money for her kids in a trust so they could get it when they're 18. Nope, she says she wants a cashiers check and SHE'LL set it up. Big ass red flag. That's when I knew I was in this shit.

You going to the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back