War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it's plausible he was an antifa spy. That's a form of vindication of the guy doing the punching, he wasn't just randomly punching photographers he was doing counter espionage.

what?? I never implied that, alluded to, or stated anything remotely close to that.

I'm not a fan of feet, it's true. Sandals are a serious turn off. I'd rather have a woman with a mustache than a woman who wears sandals and paints her toenails.

This was by far the worst part about travelling to Saudi Arabia, including the ridiculous heat. It's just completely acceptable to have your disgusting feet out and about.

Also the hajj is basically always happening, so there's always men walking around in towels. It's a fucking gross place to visit.

what?? I never implied that, alluded to, or stated anything remotely close to that.
Would it be more accurate to say that you can never know if someone is actually a photographer or...a SLWJFDL spy?

very possible...

see, now you're thinking outside the box! great acronym btw.
I doubt this was sarcasm, since you liked a comment that was doubting whether or not the photographer was actually a photographer or a ... leftist plant!

This was by far the worst part about travelling to Saudi Arabia, including the ridiculous heat. It's just completely acceptable to have your disgusting feet out and about.

Also the hajj is basically always happening, so there's always men walking around in towels. It's a fucking gross place to visit.

when and why were you in Saudi Arabia?

I doubt this was sarcasm, since you liked a comment that was doubting whether or not the photographer was actually a photographer or a ... leftist plant!

hahahahaah

this was absolute sarcasm!! you were cracking a joke and I in turn piggy backed off of it.
I even liked this post and complimented your acroynm.

I thought you were joking. ffs

hairy legs, and feet

can't we just talk about pedos and/or abortion instead jesus christ

hairy legs, and feet

women-showing-off-their-hairy-legs-1.jpg

hairy legs, and feet

Somewhere in the world today a hairy women with hobbit feet is aborting her baby because jesus told her it was a future pedophile

Poes law. I thought you were jokingly agreeing. I apologize to you, from a very reluctant place in my heart.

apology accepted...
I mean, I know I believe in some...unconventional ideas but an Antifa guy masquerading as a camera man to goad certain people into assaulting him?

you guys need to give me a little more credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back