War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure my truck has an NSA tracking device in it. My roommate whenever he rides in it if we go shooting together and shit doesn't put his fucking seatbelt on so it dings at me.

Today on YouTube I got a state ad to wear my seatbelt while driving.
Greg don’t let youre roommate drive your truck, isn’t he a dick to you by letting his child abuse you and his GF live rent free while you pay half the bills?

There are literally no standards anywhere on Sherdog

Nice try

Sherdog perhaps, but this is the lounge.

Due to the irregularities discovered in your OP it has been decided that it must be totally redone by hand.

No copy pasting.

Greg don’t let youre roommate drive your truck, isn’t he a dick to you by letting his child abuse you and his GF live rent free while you pay half the bills?
I don't let him drive it. But if we're both going to the same spot to go shooting why take two vehicles?

Gonna laugh at what sort of argument he tries to use to get me to not move out and renew my lease.

I don't let him drive it. But if we're both going to the same spot to go shooting why take two vehicles?

Gonna laugh at what sort of argument he tries to use to get me to not move out and renew my lease.
If he asks don’t you love me? Run don’t walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back