War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip flops are the shoes of kings, I regret not having a job that allows me to wear them, but I don’t regret the pay that comes from having a job with a rule against them

Still less awkward than when @Andy Capp unironically asked for a picture of Sara’s bewbs
I don’t know about that.

also I’ve literally never encountered a women ever with a hairy back, is that actually a common thing?ive also never seen an OVERLY hairy guy IRL, I mean when Arlovski used to be super hairy doesn’t count.

@Kandyland
giphy.gif

I don’t know about that.

also I’ve literally never encountered a women ever with a hairy back, is that actually a common thing?ive also never seen an OVERLY hairy guy IRL, I mean when Arlovski used to be super hairy doesn’t count.
Belgian woman tend to be hirsute

I don’t know about that.

Honestly I wouldn't care if my woman was hairy.

Still less awkward than when @Andy Capp unironically asked for a picture of Sara’s bewbs
In my defense she started it by bringing up the subject first.
I don’t know about that.

Thank you, Sara. And yeah, really hairy dudes are gross but thank heaven clothes cover most it up most of the time.

Probably why @tonni has a problem with Hobbits and feet
I'm not a fan of feet, it's true. Sandals are a serious turn off. I'd rather have a woman with a mustache than a woman who wears sandals and paints her toenails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back