War Room Lounge v190: Resolution Impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wearing diaper? Get a shrink. Oh it makes him cum? Well that's perfectly normal and healthy.

It's an early birthday present for me.

20201116-192754.jpg

Cheers 2020!

20201116-192754.jpg

Cheers 2020!
That does not seem like an overly professional response.......are you feeling ok? I hope only mild symptoms

That does not seem like an overly professional response.......are you feeling ok? I hope only mild symptoms
It's from the nhs.

I cant taste fuck all.
Breathing feels slightly shallow.

20201116-192754.jpg

Cheers 2020!
rip

but really though, hope you get an easy go of it...i might've imagined this but did you say you were vulnerable in one of the covid threads due to meds?

rip

but really though, hope you get an easy go of it...i might've imagined this but did you say you were vulnerable in one of the covid threads due to meds?

Ye, good luck to that sherbro. I know several people that got the rona, with wildly different symptoms. Some milder ones and some that had a rather unpleasant time, eventhough they do not belong to the vulnerable group as they are around 30..

It's from the nhs.

I cant taste fuck all.
Breathing feels slightly shallow.
Are you congested. Stuffy nose?

try eating super spicy ramen or soup. That always clears my congestion.

Last edited:
This was by far the worst part about travelling to Saudi Arabia, including the ridiculous heat. It's just completely acceptable to have your disgusting feet out and about.

Also the hajj is basically always happening, so there's always men walking around in towels. It's a fucking gross place to visit.
I find this so weird. In any hot place we keep our feet out and wear less clothing, yeah.

You northerners and your aversion to the human body lmao

f6375a79ca2080426a4031b9558c585a.png

The dude who got punched in the thread in question was not a "peaceful political marcher".

If the post is removed because it condoned violence in general, cool, but don't gaslight me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back