War Room Lounge v185: Orange Man Fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late votes in AZ seem to be 57% Trump
Eh, not worried. The Guardian has the counties remaining, how much remaining and the percentages thus far.

Re Arizona. Most of the votes remaining come out of Maricopa County (Phoenix metro)

That county came in three batches.

Batch 1: early voting. All counted. Biden won plus 10 points

Batch 2: day of. All counted. +26 points Trump

Batch 3: mail ins recieved just before election day. Tbd. Mystery box. But Trump needs to win it by 26 points to take the state.

Eh, not worried. The Guardian has the counties remaining, how much remaining and the percentages thus far.
Holy shit that map is excellent. I had no idea.

There is a couple things about this election stuff that I cannot unterstand.

You in the US allow interim results to be published in NY when it is still possible to vote in CA.

You have queues when you want to vote. Literally nowhere else in the world do people have to queue to vote.

Why the fuck does it take days and days to count mail-in votes? We also open them only after voting has closed. We still have a result the same night.

@Deffid

You in the US allow interim results to be published in NY when it is still possible to vote in CA.

You have queues when you want to vote. Literally nowhere else in the world do people have to queue to vote.

Why the fuck does it take days and days to count mail-in votes? We also open them only after voting has closed. We still have a result the same night.

@Deffid
Hmmm

watch this scene with the election in mind, it's perfect lol i wish i was a photoshop wiz

tenor.gif

watch this scene with the election in mind, it's perfect lol i wish i was a photoshop wiz

I’m torn. Several guys here conceded last night. Ya know, when the votes uh...hmm..

Then got really giddy come morning time when they were 100 percent Biden

@Deffid
We’re a big country with 50 sets of rules.

All Canadians are shit posters imo.
fuck you...your elections look like a 5 yr old was let loose in a kitchen....on top of that, once results comes out the losing side throws a fit for the next 4 years and be nasty to the other side....Americans are off the hook I swear....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back