War Room Lounge v185: Orange Man Fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hampshire-1g-naturel-2019.jpg

You can even elevate it from the ground. I always have to laugh when people complain about foxes taking their chickens. It's gonna get a hammer and knock out some of that wood and crawl inside?
They chip away at it bit by bit over time before they make a hole and get through
We are talking decades of experience, you are out of your element here Donnie

I have a neighbor who is obsessed with his lawn. Mows it twice a week all the way up to December and then back to it near the end of February. Just... grass.
He probably has psychological issues.

hampshire-1g-naturel-2019.jpg

You can even elevate it from the ground. I always have to laugh when people complain about foxes taking their chickens. It's gonna get a hammer and knock out some of that wood and crawl inside?
That is an okay place for sleeping at night, but they wouldn't be staying there all day long. Some people keep their chickens in enclosures, with separate areas for sleeping. We let ours out for a few hours a day, but we wouldn't dare let them stay out all day long.

They say it’s temporary. Like this blunt.

why not just reverse it now?

They chip away at it bit by bit over time before they make a hole and get through
We are talking decades of experience, you are out of your element here Donnie
Imagine not checking your chicken coop for holes. Imagine being outsmarted by a possum.

That is an okay place for sleeping at night, but they wouldn't be staying their all day long. Some people keep their chickens in enclosures, with separate areas for sleeping.
Get a pig to defend the chickens.

He probably has psychological issues.

He even flips a shit if anyone parks their car on the corner, because he's worried someone will dig a car door into his lawn.

I like to park there just to let him get angry.

He even flips a shit if anyone parks their car on the corner, because he's worried someone will dig a car door into his lawn.

I like to park there just to let him get angry.
I'm not saying you should put japanese knotweed in his backyard, that's probably a form of terrorism at this point.

It's a waste of space. Grow some vegetables or herbs or something, just short grass is really weird if you think about it. People don't walk on it except for mowing, they just look at it, it has zero ecological value, it takes a lot of effort to maintain...and for what? Just "clean yard hehe"
<{monica}>

I love fighting people over chickens and grass. It's kind of wholesome.

I have a neighbor who is obsessed with his lawn. Mows it twice a week all the way up to December and then back to it near the end of February. Just... grass.

Bold of you to assume I would invite anyone.
Some people feel good about being productive and maintaining their own stuff, like mowing the lawn, washing the car, trimming the bushes, working the garden, etc.

When did hating on well groomed yards become a thing? I am triggered right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back