War Room Lounge v185: Orange Man Fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that? Probably high if there is enough arable land. Utah is a fucking high desert so the damn farmable land is real minimal as it is it feels like.
Yeah that is what I was trying to get an idea of, if they would have the land or means to do it. If they could they would probably back any push for marijuana because the profits are immense.

Melania is going anywhere. She's so close to him dying and inheriting 400 million in debt.
“Orange man has tragic boating accident, orange wife inherits massive debt that she was not aware of.”

8EGyL6Gz.jpg

Freshly squeezed.
200.gif

Yeah that is what I was trying to get an idea of, if they would have the land or means to do it. If they could they would probably back any push for marijuana because the profits are immense.
It just seems so weird with how Utah is surrounded by Colorado, is close to CA, OR, and WA that they won't budge. It's not like Idaho or Wyoming actually give a fuck based on what I can tell so Utah sits here super anti-pot the way the Vatican sits in Italy super anti change and opening.

It just seems so weird with how Utah is surrounded by Colorado, is close to CA, OR, and WA that they won't budge. It's not like Idaho or Wyoming actually give a fuck based on what I can tell so Utah sits here super anti-pot the way the Vatican sits in Italy super anti change and opening.
I wouldn't be surprised if Idaho legalizes in one of the upcoming elections

I wouldn't be surprised if Idaho legalizes in one of the upcoming elections
Same.

Wyoming wouldn't surprise me either, not necessarily because there's a huge group of people that want to smoke all the time out there but more because I would wager they are at the "um... we need a way to make money so let's tax it"

Same.

Wyoming wouldn't surprise me either, not necessarily because there's a huge group of people that want to smoke all the time out there but more because I would wager they are at the "um... we need a way to make money so let's tax it"
Ah so true, just like I said before money talks and some of these states are starting to see how much money they are missing out on.

Ah so true, just like I said before money talks and some of these states are starting to see how much money they are missing out on.
I'm pretty sure stuff like peyote is semi legal in Wyoming if you use it for religious reasons.

Which the Natives probably loved until the white hippie tried to claim Cheyenne religious beliefs just as an excuse to drink peyote tea.

white hippies ruin everything
100%

I don't really know anything about Polish food, but there was a hole in the wall not far from where I used to work that was run by a Polish couple, and all the dishes seemed to heavily feature cabbage.
The mince stuffed cabbage rolls with a tomato based sauce of some kind were pretty good though.
Lot's of Eastern Euro/semi Slavic countries do that. Czechs too as well as Romanians I think cause cabbage was easy to grow yourself or get cheap.

@Khabib Khanate if you're looking for something to do there is a serious lack of weed related Sherdog emojis, just saying.

I hate this song so fucking much. First nightclub I ever worked at the damn "raggae" night DJ would play that followed IMMEDIATELY by

And preceeded by:

I like Cali P... I just hate how you knew what the next like 4 songs were based on when you heard Cali P.

They really do.

Fake witch women that burn sage and use magic crystals are the fucking worst. They are ultimate example of vapid cultural appropriation.
Last person I saw doing that I couldn't help it:
"You know the Celts and Picts where some of this started, if they saw you doing this would view you as a heretic and they'd likely disembowel you right?"
"No they wouldn't, this is all about love"
"Yeah, and the Norse sacrificed humans and livestock to Odin JUST for a good harvest and not to have his protection when they went raiding while wearing symbols of his son's hammer"

They really do.

Fake witch women that burn sage and use magic crystals are the fucking worst. They are ultimate example of vapid cultural appropriation.

I do keep an eye out for "Magick is real!" stickers and an over abundance of dreamcatchers on old, poorly maintained vehicles.
Mostly because they have a tendency to emergency brake for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back