War Room Lounge v185: Orange Man Fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna get a 3090, it just doesn't seem super worth it unless you need the extra vram for certain tasks.

My 1080Ti has 11GB of RAM. I wasn't gonna go lower.

Now I'm on 5950X watch.

tenor.gif

@Ruprecht what's the mod stance on "empty posting"? i think these guys have earned at least two years of unfettered "bds!" and "this is it!" shitpost allowance

Depends on the thread. The main PBP thread is harder to curate because of the number and speed of posters.
Generally though, empty posts are deleted and could eventually lead to infractions if they are persistent enough (I tend to notice image/meme spam the most personally).
Certainly that's what happens when they're reported.

Depends on the thread. The main PBP thread is harder to curate because of the number and speed of posters.
Generally though, empty posts are deleted and could eventually lead to infractions if they are persistent enough (I tend to notice image/meme spam the most personally).

I'm sure there is somewhere else you could look for a bit.

the entire time i've posted here it's been TDS this and orange man bad that, took ages to wind down...to deny the libs revenge would be too cruel

@Fawlty @kpt018 @luckyshot @PolishHeadlock2

Collins officially takes Maine Senate. By +10 points. Even though her polling averages were -4.

Two clear conclusions to draw:

(1) Senate polls are absolutely useless. They overestimated Democratic chances in every single race and, in some cases, were off by more than ten points.

(2) There are absolutely no standards of performance or political consequences for purple (or blue!!!) state Republicans. Collins has repeatedly shown she is corrupt, spineless, and incompetent. Joni Ernst showed the same. Lindsey Graham showed the same. David Perdue showed the same.

the entire time i've posted here it's been TDS this and orange man bad that, took ages to wind down...to deny the libs revenge would be too cruel

Hah, well I've deleted a lot of that, so that should tell you something. Along with those NPC memes.
Of course there's plenty of posters I always skip straight over unless they are reported, so I'm sure plenty is missed.

I need to issue some apologies here.

@Fawlty
@Trotsky
@PolishHeadlock2
And, to a lesser degree, @Jack V Savage

I mentioned, multiple times, an extreme lack of Dem enthusiasm going into this election. I predicted a Trump victory based on the Biden nomination.

Biden has garnered the most votes of any presidential candidate in United States history. More than 2008 Obama. A few million left to be counted still.

So, I'm here to say I was wrong. Trump still has a chance to win the EC, but the sheer turnout for Biden is genuinely blowing my mind. I'm sorry I was condescending and pessimistic about Biden's chances as a candidate. Win or lose, he vastly outperformed my expectations.

You may all take turns shitting on me.

I need to issue some apologies here.

@Fawlty
@Trotsky
@PolishHeadlock2
And, to a lesser degree, @Jack V Savage

I mentioned, multiple times, an extreme lack of Dem enthusiasm going into this election. I predicted a Trump victory based on the Biden nomination.

Biden has garnered the most votes of any presidential candidate in United States history. More than 2008 Obama. A few million left to be counted still.

So, I'm here to say I was wrong. Trump still has a chance to win the EC, but the sheer turnout for Biden is genuinely blowing my mind. I'm sorry I was condescending and pessimistic about Biden's chances as a candidate. Win or lose, he vastly outperformed my expectations.

You may all take turns shitting on me.

I'm also shocked that I might have to revise my opinion of Americans upwards.
I don't think I've ever had to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back