War Room Lounge v175: A Call for Acronymity

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys must be pretty fit to do this stuff because I was a pallbearer once and that shit was heavy.

Yeah, i've unfortunately been tapped for the "honor" more times than I really care for. When they say "carried by six" they leave out that those six need to be on dat dere celltech for at least a week before the funeral.

The worst change the forums made relative to moderation was allowing banned shitposters like you to openly return with new accounts. That was strictly verboten at one time. As it should have remained.

I like knowing who posters used to be. I understand the idea that people should have an opportunity to get a new start, but I think that should just come with new behavior. You shouldn't be able to hide behind a new name.

Yeah, i've unfortunately been tapped for the "honor" more times than I really care for. When they say "carried by six" they leave out that those six need to be on dat dere celltech for at least a week before the funeral.
4 times for me. Each time was rough cause they were military funerals so there's the flag and we had to wear white gloves.

Sucked

4 times for me. Each time was rough cause they were military funerals so there's the flag and we had to wear white gloves.

Sucked
My brother's was the only one they weren't gonna keep me away from. I owed him that. All the others were because I was "supposed to" or because I was one of the few people there with a close enough connection to the deceased.

Shit, for my funeral, slab me in a dumpster and set the shit on fire. It's not that serious. I'm putting it in my will that all my pallbearers have to get a bottle of henny and some pussy at the wake.

Luckily only once for me. I'm getting cremated so nobody has to carry my fat dead ass.

I like knowing who posters used to be. I understand the idea that people should have an opportunity to get a new start, but I think that should just come with new behavior. You shouldn't be able to hide behind a new name.

Then give it at least a year. If a poster gets banned and genuinely feels remorse for his behavior and wants to return to the community let him make it known to the mods. He gets an automated email one year from his ban date with a link that lets him take up his old username and start fresh.

My brother's was the only one they weren't gonna keep me away from. I owed him that. All the others were because I was "supposed to" or because I was one of the few people there with a close enough connection to the deceased.

Shit, for my funeral, slab me in a dumpster and set the shit on fire. It's not that serious. I'm putting it in my will that all my pallbearers have to get a bottle of henny and some pussy at the wake.
This song describes what I want for my funeral:

Have a fucking party. If the afterlife is real you can be damn sure that's what I'm going to be trying to do.

I think the average person lasts a lot longer than the average account. There are a small number of idiots who keep getting banned, coming back, and getting banned a lot. SDW was on, I believe, just his second account in over a decade.
Seems more plausible.

Either way, this place is awesome. Such a broad range of personalities, humour and vile slander. Gotta love it!

When they say "carried by six" they leave out that those six need to be on dat dere celltech for at least a week before the funeral.
Every time. "Fuck, this is no joke heavy." Also every time, too long a walk and definitely a chance the shit gets dropped.

The magic that keeps people from dropping caskets must be the same magic that doesn't let people fall out of helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back