War Room Lounge v175: A Call for Acronymity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
smh, idk wtf igoih, brb ggab

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

The WPEM CCC safe space

Sorry about your boy.

tenor.gif

I look at some of the threads from 5-6 years ago and literally 75% of posters from then are banned. I would also assume that most of you today owned one of these accounts previously....

I think most Sherdoggers are destined for an eventual banhammer if those statistics are the norm though.

RIP @SDW, your savage attacks on leftist scum will not be forgotten!

I look at some of the threads from 5-6 years ago and literally 75% of posters from then are banned. I would also assume that most of you today owned one of these accounts previously....

I think most Sherdoggers are destined for an eventual banhammer if those statistics are the norm though.

RIP @SDW, your savage attacks on leftist scum will not be forgotten!
This is my first and only account.

Even threads from 2 years ago are full of banned posters.

Personally, I've only had the one account but have only been on here a few years and only managed to get carded once (a double even).

Wasnt it easier to get banned before?

Even threads from 2 years ago are full of banned posters.

Personally, I've only had the one account but have only been on here a few years and only managed to get carded once (a double even).

Wasnt it easier to get banned before?
Well, assfloss could get you cards in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back