War Room Lounge v175: A Call for Acronymity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit. What did he catch it for?
tnzK5DA.gif
Probably just flaming while on dubs.

Even threads from 2 years ago are full of banned posters.

Personally, I've only had the one account but have only been on here a few years and only managed to get carded once (a double even).

Wasnt it easier to get banned before?
Not sure, only been here a couple of years. I hear people say fighter bashing was a big no no and would get the hammer quite quickly. One glance at the Heavies today would speak otherwise!

I look at some of the threads from 5-6 years ago and literally 75% of posters from then are banned. I would also assume that most of you today owned one of these accounts previously....

I think most Sherdoggers are destined for an eventual banhammer if those statistics are the norm though.

I think the average person lasts a lot longer than the average account. There are a small number of idiots who keep getting banned, coming back, and getting banned a lot. SDW was on, I believe, just his second account in over a decade.

Am I the only one who will miss SDW? Like I said in the other thread, I think it's good for him to take some time away from all this, but it's a loss for the community, even if you didn't like the guy.
He was nice to me. Can't say I agreed with everything he said, and he had some anger issues, but he was alright. Tbh I'm pretty sure he made a new email after the ban.

The worst change the forums made relative to moderation was allowing banned shitposters like you to openly return with new accounts. That was strictly verboten at one time. As it should have remained.

Same. The only time I've been carded was when some mod thought I was spoiling the GoT thread, when I had never even read the books.
I may or may not have called Yemeni a certain pair of words together at one point for my second set of dubs.

My first set was for getting into it with some Junie Browning fan in the Heavies (yes, there was a Junie Browning fan) and said I'd shit down Junie's throat and he'd like it.

I got a single card from @Ronwah for a flame fest I got in with someone in the VGF once and I THINK that's my final infraction. At least the final one I could remember.

@PolishHeadlock2 Steve Schmidt went on a multi-tweet rant toTrump

Just went on his Twitter page. While I'm glad he's disavowing the Trumpian right, he doesn't seem all that bright himself.

I think he's the weakest of the LP group but he really does get under their skin.

Rick Wilson is by far the smartest and most self aware of the bunch.

The worst change the forums made relative to moderation was allowing banned shitposters like you to openly return with new accounts. That was strictly verboten at one time. As it should have remained.
The openly return part is so annoying. It's what made me really try to hammer on Wai the last time he came back.

I got banned on the old platform and didn't make a new account until they changed platforms and my username was available again. I am salty that I lost that 2003 join date, though.
I'm salty I lost my custom belt. Was the K1 grand prix belt with my dog's face as the center plate wearing the olive wreath and everything.

<Kobe213>

Don’t be salty candle goof man. If I started a thread and was ridiculed in the manner you were ....I’d ban myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back