War Room Lounge v165: Exclusive Looka? Baby you have a gusseted carrot crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I met him 2 years ago at work. A guy I worked with who was an ex pro boxer knew him personally. Hell of a guy. Still pretty lucid and had a very strong handshake. Very approachable and nice guy to talk to. He definitely looked like he could knock out a bull still though and he has a very intimidating aura. Not like he’s a thug or anything just that he’s very big framed and direct with people when he talks.

Chuvalo came to talk to my highschool once. Not sure what he was there to talk to us about. Probably about not doing drugs.

Tbh as much as I love anime I don't see how its not a modern case of idolatry

"Oh but people don't worship anime characters!"

Really now?
Otaku_space_Japan_header.jpg

otaku.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Sorry bud, anime's haram.

Oh also, Rowling's nom-de-plume for her crossdressing serial killer novel is actually the name of an American psychiatrist who put electrodes into the brains of homosexual patients in an attempt to convert them to heterosexuality.

Oh also, Rowling's nom-de-plume for her crossdressing serial killer novel is actually the name of an American psychiatrist who put electrodes into the brains of homosexual patients in an attempt to convert them to heterosexuality.
So she is actually decently clever when it comes to insulting the lgtb community.

Well, that's kind of up to me. I still need to pay leasing fees, and those obviously differ, and taxes. Have not thought about it yet, tbh.

You know what's weird about european cars? Diesel. Like, I've seen some pretty upmarket cars in diesel. Mercedes c class in diesel. Who the fuck buys that? Moroccans, that's who.

I find the shitstorm she found herself in a prime example of what's wrong with the pile-on Twitter culture.
You know I actually agree with the point she originally made, that since sex and gender are different there still remains specific experiences and grievances unique to females that transwoman can't experience. And that we should still have sex, not gender, specific spaces. My problem with her isn't really the original point, its how she conducted herself afterwards. She seemed irked that her progressive credentials were being challenged and seemed to come off very bitter and defensive.
Almost as disturbing as the anime talk
What about Trump worship in anime form?
sub-buzz-1879-1487688899-1.png

If Trump could actually make anime real I'd let him have those SCOTUS seats.

You know what's weird about european cars? Diesel. Like, I've seen some pretty upmarket cars in diesel. Mercedes c class in diesel. Who the fuck buys that? Moroccans, that's who.

Diesel will get you high mileage, and at least here, the Diesel fuel is tax favored and thus comparably cheap.

So actually 50% of the market was Diesel just about 5 years ago. That's also a main reason why American manufacturers never had a real chance here: they lacked a proper Diesel engine.

Now with Dieselgate and Tesla, this is obviously changing. Maybe the main reason (from my perspective) for the 'traditional' situation is that if for a Diesel you need 10 German engineers, for a gas engine you need 3, and for an electric car you need 1.

Hey @Trotsky instead of using the word '*iggardly' (is that even allowed now?), maybe we should substitute the word 'inwardly.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back