War Room Lounge v165: Exclusive Looka? Baby you have a gusseted carrot crotch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Goes here

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Phurst!
52b76694d9740c31c535dc9324dfceda.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

@AgonyandIrony
in response to this:

Lol just no politics. A lot of these parties are vouch only and super hard to get into and if you say you like Trump I'm fucking out.

But we'll see. We have a few speakeasies I have invites to but right now but we're still in phase 2. I think you'll also learn us Southern leftists are a while lot different than the Seattle folk you're used to. We mock Seattle leftists in particular alot.
"
"People trying to save black people but are terrified of black people

Dude, I am never the first to broach politics and I'm not a trump fan, nor would I wear a MAGA hat.

And your comment of ""People trying to save black people but are terrified of black people"
is 100 percent accurate.
reason 436 as to why I despise WPEMs.

That being said, you sound like a blast to hang out with and setting aside our political differences I would guarantee I would have your back if someone started some shit with you.

@AgonyandIrony
in response to this:

Lol just no politics. A lot of these parties are vouch only and super hard to get into and if you say you like Trump I'm fucking out.

But we'll see. We have a few speakeasies I have invites to but right now but we're still in phase 2. I think you'll also learn us Southern leftists are a while lot different than the Seattle folk you're used to. We mock Seattle leftists in particular alot.
"

Dude, I am never the first to broach politics and I'm not a trump fan, nor would I wear a MAGA hat.

And your comment of ""People trying to save black people but are terrified of black people"
is 100 percent accurate.

That being said, you sound like a blast to hang out with and setting aside our political differences I would guarantee I would have your back if someone started some shit with you.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Live Blog it on the Lounge.

@AgonyandIrony
in response to this:

"

is 100 percent accurate.

Nah but dude you do have major issues you need to work on. Straight up. I've pointed this out a million times. You and I have a good convo, I see you in a thread with your "leftist scum" stuff, I point out that you're technically talking about me too, and you say "you're one of the good ones!" But frankly. I'm really not one of the good ones lol. I'm one of the worst leftists here.

You get into this frenzy where you create these insane scenarios in your head and start talking about your "enemies".

You're also basing a very small version of the left and projecting it upon all of us. Y'all run your mouths about annoying leftists but you the one that pointed out I swung on one lol.

I'm the most radical leftist here you're aware of that right? Pretty sure the liberals here despise me as much as the right wingers lol.

Plus I appreciate the offer of back up but its not really needed. There's a whistle and this hand sign at a bunch of the bars here when someone needs to be removed if they're bothering a local. Legit it's rough out here for us homies in the Quarter. (Pre Covid) drunk tourists every single day. College kids wanting to start shit with everyone because they ordered a couple drinks on Bourbon and forgot where the fuck they are. Some guy from some flyover state tried to roofie a regular girl. Bro the bartender said "everyone who hits this motherfucker gets a free shot"

Dude was beaten bloody (not going to make the bar but I'll show you some fucking sick bars in Treme and the Irish Channel.) Robbed (by a homie) and went block to block begging for someone to call the cops. Would you believe it? Nobody saw nothing.

Honestly maybe it would just be healthier to just leave Seattle man. What even keeps you there?

Also @tonni remind me when I get home. I'm hanging out with a friend of mine I'm borderline in love with who said tonight "if I see your ex GF I'm kicking her fucking teeth out" but she's taaaalll.

Nah but dude you do have major issues you need to work on. Straight up. I've pointed this out a million times. You and I have a good convo, I see you in a thread with your "leftist scum" stuff, I point out that you're technically talking about me too, and you say "you're one of the good ones!" But frankly. I'm really not one of the good ones lol. I'm one of the worst leftists here.

You get into this frenzy where you create these insane scenarios in your head and start talking about your "enemies".

You're also basing a very small version of the left and projecting it upon all of us. Y'all run your mouths about annoying leftists but you the one that pointed out I swung on one lol.

I'm the most radical leftist here you're aware of that right? Pretty sure the liberals here despise me as much as the right wingers lol.

Plus I appreciate the offer of back up but its not really needed. There's a whistle and this hand sign at a bunch of the bars here when someone needs to be removed if they're bothering a local. Legit it's rough out here for us homies in the Quarter. (Pre Covid) drunk tourists every single day. College kids wanting to start shit with everyone because they ordered a couple drinks on Bourbon and forgot where the fuck they are. Some guy from some flyover state tried to roofie a regular girl. Bro the bartender said "everyone who hits this motherfucker gets a free shot"

Dude was beaten bloody (not going to make the bar but I'll show you some fucking sick bars in Treme and the Irish Channel.) Robbed (by a homie) and went block to block begging for someone to call the cops. Would you believe it? Nobody saw nothing.

Honestly maybe it would just be healthier to just leave Seattle man. What even keeps you there?

Also @tonni remind me when I get home. I'm hanging out with a friend of mine I'm borderline in love with who said tonight "if I see your ex GF I'm kicking her fucking teeth out" but she's taaaalll.
I have the job and extended family in the area.

Regarding my disdain for many leftists I can respect a guy like you. A man who has the courage of his convictions and isn't a hypocrit.

Granted, I don't see eye to eye with you on everything but at least you walk the walk and are transparent in your thoughts and opinions...i know where you stand and I havent seen you employ Orwellian doublespeak That I can respect

Damn, dude, couldn't, but wanted to like and reply your posts at the end of the last thread, and I enjoyed the characterization. Keep it in mind when I return and write part II of my story, in which "you" play a key role.

You guys catch this news about MCnuggets? Dude got arrested again? Been extremely busy with work lately and missing all the TMZ Caner news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back