WAR ROOM LOUNGE V16: Enjambment

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this place?

a-smiling-frog-x-post-from-rpics--22721.jpg
A zone where minds marinate to form a poultice for the soul. Unguent.

Unguent.

They are terrified of Trump's deplorable base.
Ah yes, the Deplorabase.
The stupidly effective/effectively stupid.
Where thinking is painful and authoritarianism is good.

Whatever it's called
The mindset of those people
Defies all reason

Shoutout to @HomeCheese for a pleasant day at the beach bar. Kudos for snaking that check out from under me. :mad:

When all you losers descend on Big Island for the WR BBQ it'll be a grand old time. Just gotta schedule it around @JDragon's vacation schedule.

<GinJuice>

@N13

They want to be assuaged towards The Nexus my beautiful flesh. We must do this for the next epoch. The clarity of the pneuma shall live on before the entropy sets for the current generation.

@N13

They want to be assuaged towards The Nexus my beautiful flesh. We must do this for the next epoch. The clarity of the pneuma shall live on before the entropy sets for the current generation.
There is more low hanging fruit now than ever before. The Nexus is flowing deep within and that means on the outside as well.

Ah yes, the Deplorabase.
The stupidly effective/effectively stupid.
Where thinking is painful and authoritarianism is good.

Whatever it's called
The mindset of those people
Defies all reason
@Imbrued Esculence This one is not ripe at all. A little more infrared should soften up his fluids.

Indubitably.

Your poetry is becoming a lot more savory. It is happening Mr. ssZOF:HURhv;reuiha.... Just know that you will be a part of something beyond your tangible form....

@Imbrued Esculence This one is not ripe at all. A little more infrared should soften up his fluids.

The masses are just in the process of tenderizing his cortex. He has yet to throb, upon the third wave of his oscillations, his flesh will contract and the gaping should be apparent.

There is more low hanging fruit now than ever before. The Nexus is flowing deep within and that means on the outside as well.

Indeed so Mr. N13 . The Nexus is a part of all of us, some will ascend at faster rates then others, but the period of chaos is not long lived. It's where the flavors become more apparent, it's the volatility of the flow that gives way to the juices we must taste.

No matter, the sapiens can always be better...

The masses are just in the process of tenderizing his cortex. He has yet to throb, upon the third wave of his oscillations, his flesh will contract and the gaping should be apparent.
This cannot be allowed if it can be prevented or minimized.

No no no, on the brain cratering. Every drop is sacred.

Indeed so Mr. N13 . The Nexus is a part of all of us, some will ascend at faster rates then others, but the period of chaos is not long lived. It's where the flavors become more apparent, it's the volatility of the flow that gives way to the juices we must taste.

No matter, the sapiens can always be better...

Better, as in an Archon symbiont synergy?

Teh paisleys like my fluids.

Shoutout to @HomeCheese for a pleasant day at the beach bar. Kudos for snaking that check out from under me. :mad:

When all you losers descend on Big Island for the WR BBQ it'll be a grand old time. Just gotta schedule it around @JDragon's vacation schedule.

<GinJuice>
I'm gonna be in Hawaii sometime within the next year and a half or so. Maybe two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back