Not open for further replies.

Ruprecht

Hands Of The Judges
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Incurable apophenia.

clustering.jpg

Mod Note: This thread is for a general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click insert quote, and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Fawlty was AWOL. You had one job...

The latest installment of our den of iniquity
the scum and villainy have at it .

Is "first" punishable shitposting?

If yes, does a slightly more elaborate post shield me against it?

Probably not.
We'll form a committee to delegate the decision to the appropriate parties and get back to you in due time.

Is "first" punishable shitposting?

If yes, does a slightly more elaborate post shield me against it?

The punishment is: death by any any.

Getting real sick of the do nothing fucking cops in this city. Some dude just chunked a 40 bottle at an old lady and threatened to pull a gun out and shoot her.

Majority of the cops here are lazy ass cowards. They know this block consistently has problems and they're constantly hiding or doing nothing.

Anyway how is everyones morning?

Getting real sick of the do nothing fucking cops in this city. Some dude just chunked a 40 bottle at an old lady and threatened to pull a gun out and shoot her.
The Police Chief and Mayor know that if they actually police the city, there would likely be riots like we've seen in Ferguson, Baltimore etc. That's why they stand down

Really bored, don't feel like working out, suggestions?

I slept through the thread transition and the 36 phone alarms that I had set. I'm deeply sorry, and at this time I must announce my resignation from the position of 'Guy Who Makes v16.' Hopefully, with a lot of repentance and forgiveness, I will be prepared to run for 'Guy Who Makes v17' next week. God bless America.

Really bored, don't feel like working out, suggestions?
Go workout, sometimes your not feeling it, but once you get a little blood flowing you'll be good. Even a shitty work out is better than nothing.

The Police Chief and Mayor know that if they actually police the city, there would likely be riots like we've seen in Ferguson, Baltimore etc. That's why they stand down

Totally rip. Your country ass clearly has a grip on the LEO situation of my city.

He never answered my questions about Jesus' genitals.

He never answered my questions about Jesus' genitals.

He likely got a boner reading your post and was too shy to answer. Give it time.

What are your thoughts on @Fawlty post about your gods genitals?

He likely got a boner reading your post and was too shy to answer. Give it time.
I can't imagine there's anything un-Christian about being sexually aroused by Jesus. God probably made one sexy Halfrican motherfucker. I'm okay with that.

I can't imagine there's anything un-Christian about being sexually aroused by Jesus. God probably made one sexy Halfrican motherfucker. I'm okay with that.

He's always depicted with long straight hair but I've always thought an afro to be more suitable. Halfrican or not I bet he had an aesthetic penis and hopefully we can have @Ripskater thoughts on the matter. I need an experts opinion.

What are your thoughts on @Fawlty post about your gods genitals?
If a person holds onto his sin long enough, God gives you over to a depraved mind. He can do what he wants to do, say what he wants to say, but this is what eventually happens if continued it's course.

Romans 1
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.

Will they just put that mother Fucking McCain in the ground already!!

If a person holds onto his sin long enough, God gives you over to a depraved mind. He can do what he wants to do, say what he wants to say, but this is what eventually happens if continued it's course.

Romans 1
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
There's nothing depraved about the human anatomy. And, lest we forget, your god specifically designed each individual anus and scrotum wrinkle that Jesus had. That's what god did. He shaped the mushroom of Jesus, that was his idea, his shape, the mushroom that he wanted Jesus to have. You're deeply disrespecting the LORD's work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back