War Room Lounge v153: Without Floyd it's an amazing sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

3IyjLVl.gif
Look at that totalistic, holistic combat happening right there and before your eyes. Even that boxer had to learn to crawl on top of his opponent in order to completely fight him with all of the fighting techniques.

Of course you are way out of line with the rules (and telling on yourself here was kind of silly), but that doesn't necessarily translate to me reporting you. And especially not since I'm already bringing this up and provoking a response, no need to double dip.

Anyway, here are 5 examples of you flaming completely off-topic on dubbs from one thread:

In response to verbal attacks...after you guys tagged me in here again. After I told you not to.

But you guys can report me again.

There Is life beyond sherdog

When even some of us who didn't get furloughed or lose our jobs or struggling, talking up your 20k fridge or a Corvette is a great way to piss us off.
Don't give a fuck and I've had no business revenue to speak of for 4 months. Assholes with money gonna assholes with money. My give a fuck is broke. All I want to know is if I'm proper fucked or if I keep waiting will the Canadian gubment finally fulfill its promise to not let anyone fall through the cracks and throw a bone to us very small businesses. My wife used the analogy of someone gasping for air and just barely being able to get enough to stay alive to describe my current business situation. If you have the money to not have to worry about that being you, more power to you. Enjoy not being goatfucked. Throw a fucking party and invite all your rich friends, by all means (yo, not you Greg, just ranting).

Look at that totalistic, holistic combat happening right there and before your eyes. Even that boxer had to learn to crawl on top of his opponent in order to completely fight him with all of the fighting techniques.
Ray whiffed with the right (on purpose) and transitioned to that lightning fast single, cracking Tim's skull with the velocity of the takedown.

A trick he learned while representing boxing in the Kumite.

In response to verbal attacks...after you guys tagged me in here again. After I told you not to.

But you guys can report me again.

There Is life beyond sherdog
If you do go out, it would be best if it were entertaining, classy, and by your own hand rather than by some stranger's mouse click. But in any case, stop handing everyone else the gun and begging them to shoot you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back