War Room Lounge v153: Without Floyd it's an amazing sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would comment that Darkballs should be a moderator.

He has a 2005 join date, he's a good poster, and his avatar would make it seem like the forum is being policed by a pair of testicles, which is something that makes me happy.

While I appreciate the endorsement, there's no way they'd allow it. My use of the ban-hammer would make Thor blush.

Although I'd like to think that having a 2005 join date; having never been carded; and never once reported another poster; if anyone deserves a complementary Plat account, it would be me.

Holy shit, did @cincymma79 get a job doing PR for the Cincinnati Reds?

117414245_1675325675956927_7965854379252259394_o.jpg
Holy shit did I ever laugh hard at this post

While I appreciate the endorsement, there's no way they'd allow it. My use of the ban-hammer would make Thor blush.

Although I'd like to think that having a 2005 join date; having never been carded; and never once reported another poster; if anyone deserves a complementary Plat account, it would be me.
Lol, you will never be given a plat.

@Lead Americans are seriously so fucking fat tho. ''Hey r/bjj I'm 5'8 and 340 lbs, what size gi should I get?''

Gastric bypass. You should get gastric bypass.

How are american BJJ schools not plagued with obese people having heart attacks and strokes on the mats?

A lot of grown ass men with daddy issues will be on candlelight vigil
Actually they have mommy issues. Men with mommy issues are very prevalent in society.

@Lead Americans are seriously so fucking fat tho. ''Hey r/bjj I'm 5'8 and 340 lbs, what size gi should I get?''

How are american BJJ schools not plagued with obese people having heart attacks and strokes on the mats?
BJJ classes are often very soft, it's why it's filled with skinny IT guys.

I for one will not stand for all these fat jokes. Because standing winds me.

Instead of some Bloody-Mary shit in the morning, how about a pre-sleep broth? Ounce of prevention, pound of cure.
  • Pre-fab chicken broth in a fuckin' box
  • Ginger in a mayo-like dispenser
  • Add water to taste
  • Black pepper
  • Sambol Olek or Sriracha
  • That sweet, sweet chicken bullion
  • Maybe a splash of honey

tumblr_pbqg3dHdG21qm6uzxo2_500.gif

Or both because Bloody-Maries rule and the early bird gets the worm.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/316571/black-americans-police-retain-local-presence.aspx

Preference for Amount of Time Police Spend in Your Area
Would you rather the police spend more time, the same amount of time or less time as they currently spend in your area?
More time Same amount of time Less time
%
% %
Black Americans
20 61 19
White Americans 17 71 12
Hispanic Americans 24 59 17
Asian Americans 9 63 28
U.S. adults 19 67 14

Rutte issued a warning to the dutch yesterday, a return to the original lockdown could happen. Municipalities have the power to enforce their own measures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back