War Room Lounge v152: Putting your back out for a few days just from bending over. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't make any sense. I recently saw the police in GA throw a black man to the ground and fracture his wrist simply because they could.

The police are obviously the victims here. As my best-good friend stated earlier.

I am sorry to hear that about your family though! I'm not saying it's not a terrible disease, I'm just bored with the whole panic etc.
It really was boring before it wasn't. I don't need that much social interaction, so it was manageable, but for people who are very social, it must be extra shitty.

I know now too whenever something feels weird on my body I look up the symptoms and shit nowadays to double check and make sure it's not something catastrophic.

Normally I'll just go right in because fuck reading about health problems online. Swollen toe? Heart attack. Arm hurt? Heart attack. Uncomfortable neck? Heart attack.

I had a bunch of moles biopsied that year. A few were concerning but luckily everything came back tip top. But I'm really weary of any new freckles/moles that appear. I have one on my face I've been keeping on eye on. As soon as COVIDisaster is over I'll be heading back into the dermatologist. I might make an appointment sooner if anything changes though.

It really was boring before it wasn't. I don't need that much social interaction, so it was manageable, but for people who are very social, it must be extra shitty.
I learned I'm actually pretty social, despite of how I can't stand most humans.

The guy's I graduated with that went into the military when I've hung out with them for like camping trips at music festivals and shit. Listening to them getting up in the morning:
"Motherfucker... I need an air mattress"

Next year with the air mattress:
"Fuck, this still sucks.... Trailer next time"

The next year when they're in even a small pop up trailer:
"Alright, fuck this bullshit..."

Yeah I'm supposed to go camping in September.

Never really been a fan of it but I'm itching for any opportunity to get out and socialize.

A buddy recently told me to give up on looking for the perfect air mattress and just embrace camping mats.

Yeah I'm supposed to go camping in September.

Never really been a fan of it but I'm itching for any opportunity to get out and socialize.

A buddy recently told me to give up on looking for the perfect air mattress and just embrace camping mats.
I found a small trailer company where the trailers have a king size bed footprint and comes with a mini external kitchen and stuff.... want that for any camping I do

My company finally said we are going back to the office next month and I'm thinking about just telling them that I'm staying home.

We are doing one week at the office and one week at home. Wtf is the point of that? Way easier if I just stay home. The only 2 people in work with at our office are on the opposite platoon so I will just be calling them through the web anyway. Everyone else in work with is in a other province or country.

With everything pain, actually.

@Prokofievian , @Jesus H. Sherdog and any other meathead bros, enjoy lifting with relatively little pain while you can. I'm not even 40 and there's just no end to the string of aches, pains, and injuries from the gym. And it gets slowly worse every year.

Both knees, both groins, elbows, shoulder, you name it. My wrist and my toes are the only things that don't hurt at this point. For some damn reason, even the back of my knee started hurting bad a while back. WTF?? I didn't even know there was anything that could hurt back there.

Rough times

<Prem974>
Lol you think I lift with relatively little pain? I played football and judo all my life. I had torn my meniscus, acl and mcl before I could legally drink. Tore and dislocated my shoulder. Broke every finger in my hands, wrecked my wrists, ankles, neck. I’m almost 40 now, and probably much heavier than you.

I’m in constant pain, bulleh. Keeps me grounded.

This week in "WTF was going on in the 80s?"

She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone, they say
Separated by fools
Who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know

All that trump slobberig must really age you

Meh, he looks okay for 58 and that picture is uniquely unflattering.

In reality, from what I understand, Hannity lives a very carefree, anxiety-free, and charmed life, because he's not actually invested in the shameless, hate-filled propaganda that he spews. I think being a true believer liberal pundit is most likely way more taxing.

This week in "WTF was going on in the 80s?"

She's just sixteen years old
Leave her alone, they say
Separated by fools
Who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know

Yeah, no kidding. Reminds me of this 80’s classic

I have a coworker who threw out his back from sneezing.
I have done something similar once.

Back was stiff from sleeping weird then I had a big sneeze after carrying a ton of liquor from the store room to the bar at the end of the night and back was feeling worse then sneezed. I got home and could barely get out of bed the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back