War Room Lounge v141: The Death of a Donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be a very smoove way to bring out some old drama, eh?
There wasn't much drama on the 'dog with her, was there?

Nice allusion to the old name imo.

Damn, at 2000 likes already. Ez.
images

There wasn't much drama on the 'dog with her, was there?

Nice allusion to the old name imo.

There was some.

I don't remember all the names around from back then. Just a few. I've grown a lot since then but I would hope that's the case; it's been 14 years.

@Falsedawn @BarryDillon Did you guys know The Big Show is starring in a Netflix sitcom called The Big Show Show?

It looks really, really bad. But the kind of bad where it could pull huge ratings on CBS.

Also there's no way he's 7'0. From the trailer it looks like he's 6'9 tops. But I guess they could be making him appear smaller to fit into the shots.

I know there are some dudes with a weird aversion to tattoos, but he's some color work I had done today:

20200708-220459.jpg

Not a fan of the concept, personally, but it's very well done. The movie for that comic was terrible, though.

I know there are some dudes with a weird aversion to tattoos, but he's some color work I had done today:

20200708-220459.jpg

Yes, yes. You're cheque will be coming in the mail very soon...

This is most excellent.

Ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.ha..haha.ha.ha.ha..OH..HEE...Hee....aHah..Hah..O...He...Hah

I feel like this place is due for a magic trick.

You and some others got to keep thousands of likes after the reset. Not everybody went back to zero. I'm glad they put me to zero along with the masses, that's half the fun.

@Falsedawn @BarryDillon Did you guys know The Big Show is starring in a Netflix sitcom called The Big Show Show?

It looks really, really bad. But the kind of bad where it could pull huge ratings on CBS.

Also there's no way he's 7'0. From the trailer it looks like he's 6'9 tops. But I guess they could be making him appear smaller to fit into the shots.
I watched an episode. It is every sitcom ever except the Big Show is bigger than the rest of the tv dads.

It is like Chuck Lorre could have made it for cbs once he was done beating Big Bang Theory to death.

I've seen him live. Dude is easily over 7'0. He's a monster. Here he is next to Shaq:

OIP.kduXS7L8nzL62S2UZTNK4wHaEK

An inch or two shorter, but dude is still in the land of the giants.

You and some others got to keep thousands of likes after the reset. Not everybody went back to zero. I'm glad they put me to zero along with the masses, that's half the fun.

<MaryseShutIt>

I watched an episode. It is every sitcom ever except the Big Show is bigger than the rest of the tv dads.

It is like Chuck Lorre could have made it for cbs once he was done beating Big Bang Theory to death.

The last time I was home, I caught some primetime network sitcoms. It's pretty funny how woke some if them try to be, especially because the humor is still super lame and seemingly appealing to older white people. Makes a pretty striking contrast.

I've seen him live. Dude is easily over 7'0. He's a monster. Here he is next to Shaq:

OIP.kduXS7L8nzL62S2UZTNK4wHaEK

An inch or two shorter, but dude is still in the land of the giants.

Yeah it's probably for the screen then so they don't have to make the shots be 8 feet away.

The last time I was home, I caught some primetime network sitcoms. It's pretty funny how woke some if them try to be, especially because the humor is still super lame and seemingly appealing to older white people. Makes a pretty striking contrast.

Yeah it's probably for the screen then so they don't have to make the shots be 8 feet away.
To be fair to Show, he has some good comedic timing, and does a good job in the series. It is just super bland. Will probably get one more season and then forgotten. Like the vast majority of things Netflix makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back