War Room Lounge v141: The Death of a Donut

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the weirdest character. He reminds me of a dostoevsky character with the way he would continually berate himself for being such a piece of shit, and then would never change.

Hahahaha.

Pretty standard angry incel who bought an Asian wife and then railed against immigrants, feminism, liberalism, etc.

Props to him for his honesty though. He openly admitted he was unemployed and his wife supported him though.
So he bought a wife and she now pays for him? I wish I was so lucky in my investments

If it wasn't for this site I never would have known about what seems like an endless amount of supply of white nationalists from canada

I've never even met a Canadian that was remotely what I'd consider right-wing, despite knowing a lot that are religious conservatives.
I guess they stay in Canada.

anybody else a card carrying member of the Birthday political party?

Still waiting patiently for @Amerikuracana to step up for round 2 of our writing contest
ThinHatefulAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

WOO, one of the homebuilders I found that my folks liked their houses have the basements finished rather than unfinished and are in my folks' price range.

Nice

Yeah right lol

No seriously. He was very familiar with some serious rightist thought, and it was reflected in his positions. The biggest problem I had with him was that the version of conservatism promoted by people like Kirk, Bloom, Peter Lawler, etc. didn't reflect today's right in America. He would call himself a moral revivalist, which was inconsistent with support for a guy like Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back