War Room Lounge v123: I will powerbomb you on legos and micro machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the last time you spoke with a reasonable and respectful liberal who wasn't spewing political hatred, non stop scanning the "news" for anything to talk about how much they hate Trump, race baiting, glad for more Corona deaths to use against that incompetent president, completely deranged and willing to burn the country to ashes to get Trump out of office?

Yeah me neither.

go home youre drunk

I wish!

On a cut. A hard cut too. Psmf all the way back to 9 - 10% body fat. All I think about is food and drinks.
I'm having figs and prosciutto with a salad and glass of wine for lunch.

Remember the last time you spoke with a reasonable and respectful liberal who wasn't spewing political hatred, non stop scanning the "news" for anything to talk about how much they hate Trump, race baiting, glad for more Corona deaths to use against that incompetent president, completely deranged and willing to burn the country to ashes to get Trump out of office?

Yeah me neither.
well, ya got one thing correct numbnuts..

My body fat is bigger than the % of people having Cov-19
<{JustBleed}>

I am not one for sweets but the prosciutto would be amazing right now. I fantasize about bacon cheeseburgers, loaded fries and beer while on a hard cut.

I got you friend

triple_mustard_bacon_cheese_burger2000x1125.jpg

Muslims (or HARAM muslims *shifty eyes) can't play chess @Kafir-kun
I am bad at chess but also I lost due to the clock running out.
@Kafir-kun happy Eid
Thanks man.
Ps where is @Kafir-kun ?

Is he still alive or does he have Covid?
I am fine, still alive. Well, on the outside at least.

Just want to take a break from here for the last half of Ramadan. Looks like I missed a lot of juicy shit in the mean time, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back