War Room Lounge v123: I will powerbomb you on legos and micro machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @Gutter Chris for the thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I like him in everything I've seen him in. He's great in Barry, if you've seen that yet.
Honestly don't remember any show called this, but I don't watch a lot of shows

This absolute moron asked for the boss his personal car to use for his wedding. Haaaaaaaaahhahahaha
“It’s just for two days” hahahahhaha

I need to know if the Fonz was a raper
The Fonz is the “Golden State Killer” who committed at least 13 murders, more than 50 rapes, and over 100 burglaries. Joseph James DeAngelo is just a patsy man!

sub-buzz-17379-1555623266-1.png

@Amerikuracana

Yeah, Barry is awesome.

I thought the badass scene in the s2 finale was silly, but the cliffhanger was awesome.

But that episode mid-season. Holy shit. I was glued to the TV, thinking "this is soooooo good" the whole time. I know it got a ton of critical praise online afterward, and I hope it got some awards.

Not sure about the timeline, but it's likely that one influenced the other.
Grease the play 1971 , Happy Days and the Lord's of Flatbush 1974 , Grease the movie 1978

lords-of-flatbush.jpg

That's Henry Winkler but it's not Arthur Fonzerelli and yes that's Stallone

Greasers were a thing

The Fonz is the “Golden State Killer” who committed at least 13 murders, more than 50 rapes, and over 100 burglaries. Joseph James DeAngelo is just a patsy man!
and right after that we had "Stinky" the serial rapist to deal with.
wtf

this is pretty hilarious.

@TheOldMan getting super pissed off & upset because he didn't realize "RIP in Peace" is actually a meme.

he tried to poke fun of me for using that in the meme thread, then must have realized it was actually a meme & desperately switched goal posts in trying to claim it's an old meme from 2015-2016, even when I've posted evidence that it's been used here frequently & recently.

what does the age of a meme have to do with anything anyhow? it's a meme thread, is there an expiration date on jokes/memes?

talk about gotten to. this guy keeps failing.

iJht9qO.png

I thought the badass scene in the s2 finale was silly, but the cliffhanger was awesome.

But that episode mid-season. Holy shit. I was glued to the TV, thinking "this is soooooo good" the whole time. I know it got a ton of critical praise online afterward, and I hope it got some awards.

I started laughing about five minutes into that episode and hardly could stop during the entirety of it. My girlfriend thought I was losing it but she wasn’t watching the genius of that episode. I have trouble thinking of a better show that’s handled dark comedy the way Barry does.

Man dude go get some air.

I know you're infatuated with me, but god damn.

this is pretty hilarious.

@TheOldMan getting super pissed off & upset because he didn't realize "RIP in Peace" is actually a meme.

he tried to poke fun of me for using that in the meme thread, then must have realized it was actually a meme & desperately switched goal posts in trying to claim it's an old meme from 2015-2016, even when I've posted evidence that it's been used here frequently & recently.

what does the age of a meme have to do with anything anyhow? it's a meme thread, is there an expiration date on jokes/memes?

talk about gotten to. this guy keeps failing.

iJht9qO.png

Man dude go get some air.

I know you're infatuated with me, but god damn.

says the guy who keeps tagging me every week, & harassing me, chasing me around under 4 accounts for nearly a decade. you'll do it again next week. & the week after. you can't help yourself. you even dedicated your sig to me.

you're not fooling anyone.

I'm not into dudes, for the last time.

full

says the guy who keeps tagging me every week, & harassing me, chasing me around under 4 accounts for nearly a decade. you'll do it again next week. & the week after. you can't help yourself. you even dedicated your sig to me.

you're not fooling anyone.

I'm not into dudes, for the last time.

full

<24>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back