War Room Lounge v123: I will powerbomb you on legos and micro machines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be too hard on @HockeyBjj , he's probably still traumatized. This Canadian smacked him and 8 other Americans around in the WR fantasy football league.

What the fuck? You’re Canadian too? Why do we have so many of “you people” on this board?

I can't cc because of the laws involving liquor based establishments.. and well.. I live in the French Quarter so I wear a fixed blade on my hip instead. I spend a lot of time working with my knife and I spent about 12 years as a chef. I'm comfortable with knives but I've seen several people get stabbed up in my life. Oof that's enough blood to change a man.

What 9 do you carry double stacked mag? The Millenniums fit my hand better and I prefer the look to Glocks tbh. Great sights too.

This sounds dumb but I always wanted a handgun modeled after the ones used in Romeo and Juliet.

5oiut43unga21.jpg

Fun fact. John Leguizamo is such a serious fucking actor that knowing Tybalt was such a showman that he worked with a flamenco dancer for his gunplay.
giphy.gif

Baller.

I adore this movie lol.

Dude, I'm terrible and I don't think too much about the moves, I just follow my gut.

did you catch yellow Aids?
What or who did you do?

I would've liked to play with yall but I'm bad at chess. I know how to play, and reasonably understand the game, but never put in enough time growing up to be great. Poker was what my uncle and us played growing up.

Join the club Lead made and just challenge people randomly. It's just for fun. I'll face you whenever and I'm not very good either.

make an ID on chess.com and I’ll send you an invite

did you catch yellow Aids?
What or who did you do?
Someone said wow all these personal attacks, I thought this was the war room and I said fuck off cunt

Someone said wow all these personal attacks, I thought this was the war room and I said fuck off cunt

Calling a cunt a cunt is a fact. A fact cannot be an offense.

Calling a cunt a cunt is a fact. A fact cannot be an offense.
No, the mods were right to infract me. I kind of enjoyed it. Anyway, I'm never flaming again even ironically.

No, the mods were right to infract me. I kind of enjoyed it. Anyway, I'm never flaming again even ironically.

whats with all the sexual talk today??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back