War Room Lounge v122: my bad bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, it was only very recently that I read the opposite, but no studies were cited. Increased ace2 expression was not taught in school-most likely due to the lack of clinical significance, or as this guy seems to have discovered, it doesn’t happen. Still wondering if it is the link to the greater mortality rate in the African American community
Seriously? The link is poverty and lack of access to medical care. That's it. That's your fucking link.

No, Fonzie was not like Joey from friends or Vinnie Barbarino or whatever.

Definitely closer to Danny from Grease, but more than that. Kinda like if being cool in small town America were a superpower.
Thank fuck there's someone else around here knows something about that show.

From what I remember, Hyde from That 70s Show was just a humorless jerk who pretended to not care. Probably more accurate representation of a adolescent "cool kid" but not very captivating as a character.
I should have liked that show (I mean, a bunch of stoners and that cutie what’s her face, with grumpy ass what’s his name playing the dad, seems right up my alley), but it bored me for some reason and I never got into it.

I should have liked that show (I mean, a bunch of stoners and that cutie what’s her face, with grumpy ass what’s his name playing the dad, seems right up my alley), but it bored me for some reason and I never got into it.
Ditto. Too predictable for the likes of us I think.

Based on the older meaning, which I think was dominant at the time. @Grave Keeper probably remembers "Merkle's boner," which was big news around the time he retired.
giphy.gif

no idea, chief
you're on your own

Thank fuck there's someone else around here knows something about that show.
I grew up on old reruns, bruddah. Also know Gomer Pyle, Andy Griffith, All In The Family, Mash, Bewitched, Bob Newhart, hell... on and on and on. Cable Guy got nothing on me.

lol, I get it.
the obligatory 'he's so old' joke.
it was a good year.
imagine for a minute how much simpler life was then.
or was it just a matter of perspective.?

man, I went deep diving into those old remastered videos of Ye Olde New York from around that time.

it's kind of heartbreaking, the innocence of the generations before. how they're all pretty much all gone now.

man, I went deep diving into those old remastered videos of Ye Olde New York from around that time.

it's kind of heartbreaking, the innocence of the generations before. how they're all pretty much all gone now.
grew up in NY.
the melting pot became the festering pot somewhere along the way.
progress, oi

edit: and more recently the corona pot

@Fawlty Barry is the HBO show I was telling you about where Bill Hader shows that he's legit talented as a showrunner in addition to being a good comedian. There's an episode is season 2 that is easily one of the best, most creative hours of television I've ever seen.

grew up in NY.
the melting pot became the festering pot somewhere along the way.
progress, oi

edit: and more recently the corona pot

I have a whole theory regarding immigration: then vs. now.

I've gone into it over the years. the 'melting pot' was a beautiful thing back then compared to today. kind of sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back