War Room Lounge v122: my bad bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Credit to @22k for the title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Credit to @22k for the title.
giphy.gif

btw, I tried the upside down text in the name change field. it accepted it, but I didn't confirm it haha

I was going to choose
ʞɔnɟ
but don't want to piss off the mods

Man. That Michelle Obama thread gave me super aids

Man. That Michelle Obama thread gave me super aids

no but seriously, people will shit on her no matter what.

we learned that when she suggested eating healthier and eating vegetables.

to think a suggestion like that would warrant a backlash.

Not enough candle references in the thread title.

He probably doesn't, though. It's just that immigrants, particularly refugees, present a more captive dating market due to their economic and social conditions. Makes them likely prey for unexceptional white men. It's no surprise that an unbelievable amount of hateful right wingers here have foreign brides.

They hate immigration....unless they can use it as a source of exploitation, specifically to court women who would never accept them under equal circumstances.

Nailed it. This is the 21st century, new white nationalism: a FEW minorities are ok, but under very strict conditions.

First, they have to be a very small percentage of the population, 10-15%, tops.

Second, they have to not just learn English and white American customs, but forget and preferably reject their own language and customs.

Third, they have to be outspoken conservatives. Chauvinistic, sexist, pro-gun, Christian, anti-immigration, anti-anything progressive really. Absolutely zero mention of racial inequality of course.

They finally realized that the old, strict, "kick 100% of the ethnics out!" idea wasn't going anywhere so they had to make concessions. This is why David Duke embraced Jewish son-in-law having, gay flag waving Donald Trump.

Nailed it. This is the 21st century, new white nationalism: a FEW minorities are ok, but under very strict conditions.

Second, they have to not just learn English and white American customs, but forget and preferably reject their own language and customs.

Third, they have to be outspoken conservatives. Chauvinistic, sexist, pro-gun, Christian, anti-immigration, anti-anything progressive really. Absolutely zero mention of racial inequality of course.

They finally realized that the old, strict, "kick 100% of the ethnics out!" idea wasn't going anywhere so they had to make concessions. This is why David Duke embraced Jewish son-in-law having, gay flag waving Donald Trump.

Well, I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect that it was always the case that even the most diehard white nationalists supported keeping nonwhite women as sexual chattel. Because that's the sort of self-centered scum that they are.

Hell, it's been expressly stated on this forum several times in the context of permitting refugees: it's okay to take in the young women (particularly from Latin American countries), but they can't bring their husbands or brothers.

Now is this election fraud? It feels like election fraud.

Whoa, whoa, whoa way too much man.

btw, I tried the upside down text in the name change field. it accepted it, but I didn't confirm it haha

I was going to choose
ʞɔnɟ
but don't want to piss off the mods

I played around with special text and figured out what it'll actually accept. Look at my name change history and you can see I got the attention of the mods lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back