WAR ROOM LOUNGE V12: Mao With Noir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go out of my way to be friends with security everywhere i go.

That's a great strategy for anyone working in venues. A guy I worked with would always ask the doormen at the beginning of the night if they needed a coffee or anything.

That's a great strategy for anyone working in venues. A guy I worked with would always ask the doormen at the beginning of the night if they needed a coffee or anything.

Definitely. Im always buddy buddy with security. Ive got a decent submission grappling background but I'm still way too punchable. I feel like a blonde chick leaving the bar in a bad neighborhood after some shows. Just looking over my shoulder the whole time. People have straight up said they would be waiting for me outside .

I can ask security at my home back in Oklahoma to make someone leave a table I'm at because they annoy me and they're bounced. I legit straight tip security a lot of places. I'm like that bird that hangs out a crocodile for safety.

Definitely. Im always buddy buddy with security. Ive got a decent submission grappling background but I'm still way too punchable. I feel like a blonde chick leaving the bar in a bad neighborhood after some shows. Just looking over my shoulder the whole time. People have straight up said they would be waiting for me outside .

I can ask security at my home back in Oklahoma to make someone leave a table I'm at because they annoy me and they're bounced. I legit straight tip security a lot of places. I'm like that bird that hangs out a crocodile for safety.

People take shit way too seriously. Me included. :oops:

Is anyone else getting bombarded by GOP political ads when they visit this site?

Every time for the past two weeks that I come to Sherdog I have to navigate shameless attack ads smearing Claire McCaskill.

Is anyone else getting bombarded by GOP political ads when they visit this site?

Every time for the past two weeks that I come to Sherdog I have to navigate shameless attack ads smearing Claire McCaskill.

Once you go Plat you never go Back

And what in the Jesus fuck is going on?

You were up there as one of the few salt Reich posters that was not just a fake news screaming belching pos.

But that was some cringe worthy awkward shit.....DOMINATION....lololol

Also if you know what's good for you, don't chalaange your president again.....

@Gandhi

I strive for dominance in many aspects of my life. That should be applauded.

@HomerThompson is sweating bullets every day and having terrifying visions at night. He knows his undefeated betting record will be lost at my hands, and he can't handle it.

When is your bet with him finished? I have a bet with him too. He actually tried to bitch out of it, but the mods wouldnt let him lmao

@HomerThompson

They're spending a shitload smearing her, it's all over the place for me too.

Once you go Plat you never go Back

Paying to visit a site and see about 10 smart people being constantly crushed under the weight of 100 morons?

giphy.gif

They're spending a shitload smearing her, it's all over the place for me too.

It's too bad. I actually had some hope for Hawley a couple years back, in terms of him not being a political hack cunt. I'm pulling for Claire, though. Really come to respect her resilience.

You are beautiful just the way you are Mr Agony... Oklahoma huh?

True.

People also don't take shit seriously enough. Me included.

That's why you must resonate with The Nexus... It relaxes the body and cortex in it's natural framework... Allow it to flow nicely...

I'm a big fan of confusing people when confronted irl
It's your standard Zoidberg inkpouch defense

This is my experience when i worked as rehabilitation assistant at a hospital in Romania...

Fuck your team.

Who's your team?

All over the place. Oklahoma Sooners for college, became a die hard Pats fan as a kid because of Doug Flutie, baseball Angels. I had a pretty severe drunken breakdown in the Sports Bar pbp thread when OU lost to Georgia this year.

I swear I wanted to buy a Saints jersey because they're my second favorite team and it feels like cheating on a girlfriend.

All over the place. Oklahoma Sooners for college, became a die hard Pats fan as a kid because of Doug Flutie, baseball Angels. I had a pretty severe drunken breakdown in the Sports Bar pbp thread when OU lost to Georgia this year.

I swear I wanted to buy a Saints jersey because they're my second favorite team and it feels like cheating on a girlfriend.

Definitely fuck the Pats. But hespect on Doug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back