WAR ROOM LOUNGE V12: Mao With Noir

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who liked the movies, this show is fuckin' great!!! If not, it still great! Haven't seen season 3 yet though.

th

Yeah, I love that show. Season 3 was getting a bit off the rails though, and showing some signs of them running out of ideas. I'm kind of glad they ended it before it truly ran out of steam.

First two seasons are perfect though. Well, perfect for the subject matter anyways, and an absolute embarrassment of riches for Evil Dead fans.

This isn't the forum for complaints about moderation. That will get you infracted/banned, so take it to support or PM an admin. Disclosing a PM is also going to get you banned.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love that show. Season 3 was getting a bit off the rails though, and showing some signs of them running out of ideas. I'm kind of glad they ended it before it truly ran out of steam.

First two seasons are perfect though. Well, perfect for the subject matter anyways, and an absolute embarrassment of riches for Evil Dead fans.

Three seasons is generally about as much as a show needs. After that the quality tends to get dicey.

Yeah, it's the mother-load for sure. Doesn't pull any punches either. It's not like you're sitting there thinking they couldn't go as far as they wanted because it's a tv show and not a film.

In season 2 when he gets pulled up through the corpse's asshole by the intestine is amazing! Easily as audacious as anything in the films.

Maybe it's because I saw 2 first and it blew my mind. As I recall, 1 seemed more serious and just nowhere near as much fun.
Well shit I get that, one of the last words I'd use to describe the original would be "fun", perhaps in the darkest sense, it was just super creepy and original to a horror buff like myself. I'm a bit of an elder statesmen around these parts and I saw #1 about a year after the theatrical run, before #2 existed. When #2 came out they just added humor to the over the top splatter of the original and it was great. #3 was a bit of a letdown. I've not seen the reboot, how about you?

Next thread is up for when this hits 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back