War Room Lounge v114: Now I really want a Cinnabon. Thanks a--hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fucking pissed off.

Went back to work after two weeks of self quarantine over a near miss of corona exposure... and some dumb bitch at my job has it and came to work yesterday.

She took off the get tested Friday but came to work Monday anyway before getting her results back.

I just left this morning.
You sound mad.

My instincts tell me that he’s a narcissistic and corrupt man that has no floor as to how low he will go.

Now what?

Now take that point of view and apply that to every other notable politician, world leader, corporate ceo, ect and you might be getting somewhere.

So fucking pissed off.

Went back to work after two weeks of self quarantine over a near miss of corona exposure... and some dumb bitch at my job has it and came to work yesterday.

She took off the get tested Friday but came to work Monday anyway before getting her results back.

Dont worry man. This os all for your own safety.

Now take that point of view and apply that to every other notable politician, world leader, corporate ceo, ect and you might be getting somewhere.
Imagine your defense of Trump is basically "well other politicians are probably sociopaths too"

So fucking pissed off.

Lol, I'm sorry, but that's pretty funny to me. It has a Curb Your Enthusiasm vibe to it. I imagine the girl got the call from her doctor while she was in work that day and was making eye contact with her coworkers as she came to the realization that she'd exposed everyone by coming in that day.

So fucking pissed off.

Oh wow nevermind I misread this entirely. She's chaotic evil, that's all.

Actually lockdown is not so bad. Less work, less idiots to talk to, less pretending you're interested.

Actually lockdown is not so bad. Less work, less idiots to talk to, less pretending you're interested.

How clean is your apartment now that you're home all day?

Can we kick in China's door with some fucking freedom sometime? Getting real tired of their bullshit numbers and ghosting whistle blowers about this.
off you trot then and enlist...

look at this gem i found in a thread.."Fauci to me comes off as a know-it-all pompous self serving ass clown."

EU_2inVXQAEQRXl

That's one way of coming out of the closet I guess.

@MVelsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back