War Room Lounge v114: Now I really want a Cinnabon. Thanks a--hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cheers to @PolishHeadlock2 for the thread title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Free @AgedFlatus
giphy.gif

SmFw.gif

q14f5rx.gif

9efe00de865592527d633d47c4aff2f5.gif

To free, or not to free, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler on the 'dawg to suffer
The post-and-like counts of noobish join dates
Or to beg the mods to free @Aged Flatus
And by shitposting, convince them. To ban - to post,
No more. And by a ban to say we end
The spamming of a thousand quality ass shots
That flesh migrates to. 'Tis a masturbation
Sorely to be missed. To ban, no posts;
To post perchance to report; aye, there's the rub!
For in the moderator's booth what posts shall come
When we've been kicked off the karate forum?
Must give him Plat - there's the respect
that makes humanity of old accounts.
For who would bear the cards and edits all the time;
The troll's gimmick, the mod's delay,
The insolence of admins, and the PMs
That patience merits their unworthy takes,
When he himself is sporting six accounts
With a VPN? Who would lurkers bear
To sweat out another goddamn Lounge thread,
But that the dread of dealing with offshoots,
The unmoderated wastes from whose forum
No account returns, doxxes everyone,
And makes us rather bear those fools we know
Than fly to forums we know not of?
Thus Sherdog does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of the War Room
Is sicklied over with pale yellow infractions
And posters with great post counts and likes
With this regard good posters fade away,
And this annoys @Curmudgeon.

To free, or not to free, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler on the 'dawg to suffer
The post-and-like counts of noobish join dates
Or to beg the mods to free @Aged Flatus
And by shitposting, convince them. To ban - to post,
No more. And by a ban to say we end
The spamming of a thousand quality ass shots
That flesh migrates to. 'Tis a masturbation
Sorely to be missed. To ban, no posts;
To post perchance to report; aye, there's the rub!
For in the moderator's booth what posts shall come
When we've been kicked off the karate forum?
Must give him Plat - there's the respect
that makes humanity of old accounts.
For who would bear the cards and edits all the time;
The troll's gimmick, the mod's delay,
The insolence of admins, and the PMs
That patience merits their unworthy takes,
When he himself is sporting six accounts
With a VPN? Who would lurkers bear
To sweat out another goddamn Lounge thread,
But that the dread of dealing with offshoots,
The unmoderated wastes from whose forum
No account returns, doxxes everyone,
And makes us rather bear those fools we know
Than fly to forums we know not of?
Thus Sherdog does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of the War Room
Is sicklied over with pale yellow infractions
And posters with great post counts and likes
With this regard good posters fade away,
And this annoys @Curmudgeon.
I'm confused, are you hitting on me?

Last edited:
As a 1911 guy @AgonyandIrony .... Kimber’s are safe queens. Dan Wesson, Nighthawk, Ed Brown for top line 1911s.

Thanks Obama

President Trump incorrectly blasted the inspector general of the Health and Human Services department as an “Obama appointee” on Monday when asked about a recent internal HHS report about a “severe” shortage of medical gear and testing supplies.

“It is wrong,” Trump said when asked about the findings. “So, give me the name of the inspector general?” he asked, adding “Could politics be entered into that?”

When ABC’s Jonathan Karl pointed out that the office is currently led by Christi Grimm, who was appointed to the position in 2020, Trump pounced.

“You mean the Obama Administration. Thank you for telling me that. See, there’s a typical fake news deal,” Trump said.

Grimm, the principal deputy inspector general, was elevated to her post earlier this year in an interim capacity.

She began her career with the agency more than 20 years ago, in 1999 under President Bill Clinton.

According to Grimm’s bio, she was elevated to her role in January.

“It still could be her opinion,” Trump insisted.​

Thanks Obama

President Trump incorrectly blasted the inspector general of the Health and Human Services department as an “Obama appointee” on Monday when asked about a recent internal HHS report about a “severe” shortage of medical gear and testing supplies.

“It is wrong,” Trump said when asked about the findings. “So, give me the name of the inspector general?” he asked, adding “Could politics be entered into that?”

When ABC’s Jonathan Karl pointed out that the office is currently led by Christi Grimm, who was appointed to the position in 2020, Trump pounced.

“You mean the Obama Administration. Thank you for telling me that. See, there’s a typical fake news deal,” Trump said.

Grimm, the principal deputy inspector general, was elevated to her post earlier this year in an interim capacity.

She began her career with the agency more than 20 years ago, in 1999 under President Bill Clinton.

According to Grimm’s bio, she was elevated to her role in January.

“It still could be her opinion,” Trump insisted.​

It really must feel like shit to dedicate your life to serving your country only to have a con man reality tv star come in and talk about you like that lol.

Mad Dog talked about how he and a few others stayed on to try and reign in the madness but even they bailed. What a fucking train wreck of a country the US is.

@SBJJ you made a comment about me being angry and dark path and all that, it wasn't befitting of the thread to respond in the manner I'm about to so I'm bringing it here if you don't mind.

I am angry. I always should have been. We always should have been.

From when the workers set Seattle on fire and we saw the true nature of how far they'll go, how hard they'll swing their batons, how they'll yank people of buses and arrest them if they looked like they were at the protest.

Under The Patriot Act the FBI took down leftist site owners because someone on a early forum posted how to make a Molotov.

Then Occupy stood up, (I was actually asked not to attend at the time lol) and was shut down. The death of Occupy broke the left in a lot of ways and saw the rise of the modern SJW left movement we see now.

It's apathy. We the people of America, are the slow boiled frog. But now I'm seeing that apathy turn to anger. That's good. It should be anger.

Deep down when I think you're not trying to save face for being a Trump fan I think you're a Bernie fan. A culture war offers momentary victory, but the class war... Now that's something that should unite as all.

So yes, I'm angry. Seeing what Hobby Lobby is doing to their employees, the majority of my friends unemployed with no health insurance. I'm angry, and they should be too.

We, the ones they are sacrificial, the educated and poor, the heroes stocking our groceries, should be angry and for change to happen we must be angry.

/Rant

It really must feel like shit to dedicate your life to serving your country only to have a con man reality tv star come in and talk about you like that lol.

Mad Dog talked about how he and a few others stayed on to try and reign in the madness but even they bailed. What a fucking train wreck of a country the US is.

Liked for everything but the last sentence. I think it's a generalisation that doesn't do the diversity that the US has justice.

Two countries will emerge as winners here. China, and the US. (Of course, within those countries, there will be many losers, but on the world stage, only those two will win, relatively speaking).

I don’t see a thread on this, but does the Trump cult like these daily press conferences? To my eye they’re like a daily 50 car pile up level disaster.

The information quality is very poor and it seems like the entire point is that they function like his rallies except he has members of the media asking questions so that he can fight with them real time. And every time he speaks about the pandemic and the federal response it’s clear he’s totally winging it.

If I’m on his team I think I do my best to convince him to stop doing these. The only people that find him convincing are already in the bag for him in November, right?

@MrFriendly Sorry, I don’t have fightpass so wouldn’t know about Bjj streams on it

And so it begins. Roughly 3 weeks after the social distancing orders went into effect we’re thankfully starting to see some signs of flattening the curve of the rate of infections. As such, the models are being updated to show fewer Americans getting sick and dying

idiot trumpers on fb are using these revised models as “proof” the initial scare was all a scam to tank Trump’s economy

I don’t see a thread on this, but does the Trump cult like these daily press conferences? To my eye they’re like a daily 50 car pile up level disaster.

The information quality is very poor and it seems like the entire point is that they function like his rallies except he has members of the media asking questions so that he can fight with them real time. And every time he speaks about the pandemic and the federal response it’s clear he’s totally winging it.

If I’m on his team I think I do my best to convince him to stop doing these. The only people that find him convincing are already in the bag for him in November, right?
Looks like trump is more concerned about looking like he's doing everything he can rather than doing everything he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back